27 May 2023
Full-Time REMOTE Digital Media Manager – Vasai-Virar
To execute and assess all national sponsored social media efforts, the Digital Media Specialist will work with other internal team members. For the organization’s objectives, this job will help develop and execute sponsored social media campaigns, focusing on ways to increase KPIs and goals.
Job Title : REMOTE Digital Media Manager
Location : Vasai-Virar, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 20.19 per hour.
Company : WTAP/ Gray Media
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provides leadership and guidance for marketing efforts; creates and monitors citizens’ feedback surveys and communications; prepares submissions for publishing.
- In this job, you’ll make presentations and give management updates. This will help the company come up with both long-term and short-term ideas.
- With the assistance of the digital analytics team, it is necessary to establish reporting, analysis, and optimization ideas for sponsored social campaigns; this team should work together to ensure that campaign reporting remains valid and accurate in the future.
- Make sure your partners, such as third-party creative agencies and paid digital platforms, are performing well by working with Acquisition Manager.
- While ensuring contact standards are kept to, the writer/editor/evaluator assists in the creation of digital content with business partners. Consistently updating product and service information in digital media for existing and potential customers to access. Regularly audits the company’s digital assets.
- Check for and correct any outdated information on the website. Photos, videos, and textual information are among the items that need to be updated here.
- Maintain customer relationships and look for ways to improve client efficiency via programming.
- Making presentations and informing management. Taking notes during meetings and weekly phone conversations to help build the firm’s strategic and tactical concepts.
- Make recommendations on the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Find and repair digital media system problems’ Cost estimates for several equipment options should be prepared. The university’s resources should be stewarded.
- Online content must be optimized for search engines, meet accessibility criteria, and have links that operate properly to provide quality assurance. Analytics from the internet should be utilized to assess campaigns and programs.
- Analytical and organizational abilities are required, as well as advanced computer skills, including proven knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and familiarity with content management systems and social media account administration.
- Extensive communication and organizational ability, as well as strong analytical talents, critical and strategic thinking, and interpersonal skills, are required.
- The ability to create and meet stringent deadlines, change direction if necessary, and manage many projects at once.
- In order to give exceptional service to our customers, we must interact with customers and colleagues in a professional and polite way.
- Make recommendations about how to buy and keep digital media equipment. It is important to find and fix problems with digital media systems. Get price quotes for a variety of different types of equipment. Keep an eye on the money the university makes.