Full-Time Remote Accounts Payable Specialist – Kalyan
As an accounts payable specialist, you will be in charge of accurately, quickly, and completely processing all invoices that have been received for payment and paying all debtors. Compiling and maintaining accounts payable records as well as provide clerical and administrative support as required will be involved. We are searching for an objective Accounts Payable Specialist with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as a thorough grasp of fundamental accounting and accounts payable concepts. You should be extremely organized, meticulous, and have the capacity to function well both independently and in a group context. It’s crucial that you have great interpersonal and verbal communication abilities, as well as the capacity to perform effectively under pressure in a hectic atmosphere.
Job Title : Remote Accounts Payable Specialist
Location : Kalyan, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 35.1 per hour.
Company : Kohl’s Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Meeting daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals by working with other departments.
- When cash is tight, you should look at your vendors’ accounts and try to negotiate longer payment terms with them.
- Examine expense reports and credit cards for proper coding and compliance with business policy.
- Payment and code inquiries are answered via phone and email for suppliers and employees.
- All unpaid accounts payable bills should be entered into the system.
- Support all month-end AP and AR processes and queries (some additional hours may be necessary).
- Complete duties as necessary to meet the department’s weekly and monthly deadlines.
- The ability to efficiently gather and handle bills of lading, expenditure reports, and check requests
- All accounts payable reports and files should be printed and maintained.
- Reviewing, sorting and matching invoice and check requests prior to payment.
- Having the ability to do pivot tables and vlookups is ideal. Excel skills are a need.
- Priorities must be made, work must be organized, and deadlines must frequently be met.
- In a fast-paced and high volume setting, the ability to work independently and as part of a team is critical.
- Payroll and other accounting operations are well understood.
- Demonstrated ability to compute, publish, and handle accounting and financial data.