Full-Time Registered Nurse Bilingual, Entry Level – Shubrā al-Khaymah
The RN offers complete psychological and physical patient care. Manages nursing resources and interacts with others to deliver excellent, cost-effective patient care.
Job Title : Registered Nurse Bilingual, Entry Level
Location : Shubrā al-Khaymah, Al-Qalyūbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 35.59 per hour.
Company : Payless Shoesource Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains a direct effect on the care plans for residents and proactively makes modifications depending on the requirements of residents. Performs consultations with other members of the health care team and organizes their efforts in order to assess, plan, put into effect, and evaluate resident care plans.
- Optimizes patient safety and decreases medical/health care mistakes in all parts of care; records and communicates efficiently.
- Maintains clinical and professional skills. Complies with yearly competence and education standards. Attends staff meetings, patient care meetings, and educational in-services. Knows policies, processes, and performance standards.
- Directly provides nursing care in accordance with hospital and unit rules, procedures, and recommendations. Uses evidence-based care standards in nursing. Makes choices based on facts, disease/surgical conditions, care needed, and judgment.
- Conducts an assessment of all of the patients in a given group to determine their comprehensive nursing requirements. Provides advocacy on behalf of the patient. Throughout the patient’s stay, provides tailored care that is focused on both the patient and the patient’s family, and analyzes the treatment provided to determine its success.
- In order to provide continuity of care from one shift to the next, ensure that incoming licensed personnel are supplied with accurate and complete information. Admittance and continuous pain evaluations are performed in accordance with guidelines.
- Correctly predicts patient care requirements. Timely communicates patient status changes to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
- Residents’ current circumstances and expectations/needs for each shift are communicated to subordinate staff members before each shift and at the conclusion of each one, allowing them to better understand what is expected of them.
- Delegating and ensuring responsibility for patient care activities is delegated to the appropriate staff members. A step-by-step guidance for members of the nursing team to follow.
- Recognizes the need of preventing elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation, and does so in compliance with the regulations of the appropriate state (financial or otherwise).
- English language abilities, notably the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization. Managers seek candidates with management experience.
- While a bachelor’s degree would be preferable, there is a demand for an associate degree in nursing. This job requires a minimum of one year of acute care experience from a previous employer. RN and BLS certification are required for this role.
- A comprehensive knowledge of nursing procedures and protocols a comprehensive knowledge of emergency medical procedures Capability to comprehend health and safety standards and protocols, as well as a commitment to adhering to them (sanitation, decontamination, etc.)
- Assess patients receiving home health care to determine their physical, psychosocial, and environmental requirements, as indicated by documentation, clinical records, case conferences, team reports, and assessments.
- Ability to interact with department heads, customers (patients, families, physicians, etc.), and the public. Create nurse procedure and patient progress reports