Full-Time Regional Manager – Night Shift – Ondo
Our organization is seeking a Regional Manager to help us grow in certain regions by establishing new clientele and ensuring that sales targets are met. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar capacity before, taking charge of the day-to-day operations of a store (or chain of stores) and being held personally responsible for achieving set goals. Manage a sales staff from afar while yet establishing and enforcing profitable targets. Candidates with both strong verbal and written communication abilities and a keen sense of strategy are of particular interest to us. In the end, you’ll make sure the things in your sphere of influence are up to snuff with our company’s standards and goals.
Job Title : Regional Manager – Night Shift
Location : Ondo, Ondo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 29.55 per hour.
Company : Administaff, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- To build important clients and key accounts in a particular region, identify and apply resources.
- To fulfill the demands of clients and drive business, hire, direct, develop, and manage Clinical Specialists.
- Collaborate with management to create customer-access improving initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally to maximize brand availability and visibility within important accounts.
- Ensure that the procedures and processes of the quality management system are implemented and followed.
- Encourage a culture based on responsibility, cooperation, and a desire to produce outcomes.
- Recognize present capacities and adaptability to assist corporate progress, and examine past connections to achieve accomplishment.
- Serve the needs of delivery partners proactively by cultivating great working relationships at all levels.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to get approved products out there.
- Develop and enhance data utilization, reports, incentive compensation programs, brand awareness, and customer engagement by working with cross-functional partners.
- Minimum of eight or more years of experience in the industry and a minimum of three years of team leadership experience.
- Capability to handle a complicated environment in anticipation of impending crises and opportunities.
- Previous success in a senior sales position such as Regional Manager, Area Manager, or equivalent.
- Ability and willingness to work irregular hours and travel when necessary is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and computerized scanner equipment and other database applications