27 May 2023
Full-Time Regional Human Resources Manager (HRBP) – Phulabani
The HR Specialist will be in charge of the HR department’s day-to-day operations, which will include new hire processing/drug screening, facilitation of orientation and guest service training, management of the employee information system, which will include data entry and reports, upkeep of all employee files/records retention, and employment verifications.
Job Title : Regional Human Resources Manager (HRBP)
Location : Phulabani, Odisha, India
Salary : $ 15.55 per hour.
Company : CITI
Job Type : Full-Time
- Employee-related issues and concerns will be addressed by the HR Generalist, who will also maintain constant communication with facility management and Corporate HR. The major purpose is to guarantee that the company’s employees have positive working relationships.
- Regular audits and documentation of relevant quality control procedures are required to ensure the integrity of employee data.
- New employee orientation and data entry into the HR Information System are performed by this position. Ensures that data is entered correctly and that staff are well-versed in the company’s policies and procedures, including the information in the employee handbook.
- Essential trend analysis and the identification of issue areas with a restricted margin for error and a high degree of relevance are used to produce regular and special reports.
- As a recruiter, I will make sure to help meet or exceed the monthly and annual recruitment targets as well as work with our centralized recruiting team in order to ensure that candidates have positive experiences.
- Frequently responds to employees’ queries about their employment status and enters, updates, additions, and removals into the Human Resources Information System as required. Reports any unexpected or unresolved concerns to the Human Resources Manager for further investigation.
- Processes leave of absences in the Company’s timekeeping system, ensuring compliance with FMLA, ADA, and other federal, state, and local requirements.
- Processes performance reviews, wage/salary transactions, and disciplinary actions in a timely and approved manner in the Company’s HR information system.
- A company’s financial and human resources data is meticulously documented by keeping meticulous records of everything from employee hiring and firing to employee benefits like health insurance and pension schemes.
- Workers are made aware of the company’s human resources policy through a series of training sessions (e.g. Time Off with Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).
- The applicant must possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a strong desire to learn and enhance his skills.
- An eager problem-solver who pays close attention to client cues and works to address situations with grace and honesty.
- Human resources principles, policies, procedures, and basic employment rules must all be thoroughly understood.
- Human resources, labor relations, employment law, or a related field requires a college or university degree.
- It is necessary to have communication abilities.