Full-Time Recruitment Marketing Internship – Luna
We are now looking for a Social Media Intern that is creative, meticulous, and capable of helping with marketing and media management. They should be comfortable with video editing and graphic design.
Job Title : Recruitment Marketing Internship
Location : Luna, Apayao Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.65 per hour.
Company : WayUp
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collaborate with the marketing coordinator to develop and sustain connections with regional and national media.
- Create public relations materials as directed, such as news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, appeal letters, and more.
- Help the videographer out as much as possible while they are shooting.
- Contribute to media relations tasks like as research, interview scheduling, and pitching, as required.
- skillfully navigating the latest iterations of popular social networking sites like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- pull information together, write official press releases and newsletters, and distribute them.
- Take part in planning workshops, where you may share your thoughts and help shape the final product.
- Create weekly and monthly social media posts to add to the content calendar.
- Contribute to the marketing coordinator’s efforts by writing ads for Division businesses.
- Follow up with media sources to secure client placement and to track progress.
- Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are all programs that you are well-versed in and have experience with.
- Ability to use Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other appropriate social media platforms.
- Entry level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Person who has many interests and talents and who finds telling stories through written text, still images, and moving images enjoyable.
- A high school diploma, a General Equivalency Diploma (GED), or an accepted equivalent is necessary.