Full-Time Receptionist – Top Asset Management Firm – Calaca
When greeting guests in person or over the phone, the receptionist will bring a customer service mindset. Calls are answered, screened, and directed by the receptionist. By directing guests and providing visitor cards to those who have appointments, the job ensures security. The receptionist offers all-around operational, administrative, and clerical support. Setting a professional tone and creating a friendly atmosphere for the office falls under the purview of this position. The receptionist is in charge of upholding law and order in the waiting area. To ensure that processes are successfully coordinated during emergencies, this job must build and maintain strong relationships with the personnel.
Job Title : Receptionist – Top Asset Management Firm
Location : Calaca, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.75 per hour.
Company : New Pediatric Neuroscience Institute
Job Type : Full-Time
- In addition to taking and forwarding calls, you’ll also be expected to field simple inquiries and provide some background info when asked.
- Meet and greet study participants, visitors, employees, and messengers. Discover the reason for the visit and take the guest to their desired locations.
- Attend staff meetings for the Office of Operations, Finance, and Performance Management, as well as additional meetings as needed.
- Operate multi-line telephone system to answer, screen and forward calls, provide information, and take messages.
- Take care of financial tasks like billing and data entry as well as administrative tasks like writing letters and creating new case files.
- Filing, photocopying, collating, and faxing are also necessary administrative activities.
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) request enabling, follow-up, and backup training coverage are your responsibilities.
- Keep track of who comes and goes by having them sign in and out. Check that everyone’s location is known.
- Manage the process of collecting information and maintaining the personnel database, which includes keeping tabs on new hires and recording attendance at required annual compliance trainings.
- Maintain a check-in/check-out log for office supplies and equipment, including keys to desks, filing cabinets, and other items.
- Working as a receptionist and/or office assistant in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
- Essential computer skills include the ability to use the Internet and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential to ensuring that all front-desk complaints are properly recorded and addressed in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to multitask and produce quality work under pressure.
- Follow-up, communication, and empathy for clients, staff, and professionals are all excellent.