Part-Time Receiving Clerk – Baungon
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with physical inventory and cycle counting as well as shipping and receiving, as well as counting and controlling inventory, creating product kits, using and creating documentation, and executing transactions within our ERP system.
Job Title : Receiving Clerk
Location : Baungon, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 19.22 per hour.
Company : Northwell Health
Job Type : Part-Time
- Complete Tool Room cycle counts as scheduled.
- Be accountable for adhering to all applicable food safety policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements, such as the current SQF code, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), and associated preventative controls.
- Control the tool room, distribute supplies and equipment to the production team, return tools to the designated tool room area, and maintain the well-maintained and orderly appearance of business property.
- Daily tasks must be completed in a safe, timely, and effective manner by adhering to established procedures and standards.
- Keep track of your stock by regular physical counts and provide reports detailing any shortages, surpluses, or other changes to your inventory as required.
- accountable for adhering to processes, keeping them up to date, and helping to create new processes that may not yet have been documented.
- Help out with the upkeep of the warehouse by doing things like sweeping the floors, putting away tools, etc.
- Use the ticket system and/or email to notify the supervisor and appropriate employees of any problems encountered during assembly or troubleshooting.
- Maintain a regular inventory count of computers at your workplace.
- Make an effort to provide superior service to both internal and external customers.
- skilled at using judgment and making decisions by weighing the relative costs and benefits of different course of action to determine which is most appropriate.
- Problem-solving abilities, as well as written and vocal communication skills, are required.
- Ability to measure with a variety of tools, including rulers, calipers, and tape measures.
- Competence in conveying ideas and thoughts to other people.
- One to two years of experience as an Inventory Clerk in a high-volume manufacturing environment.