Part-Time Real Estate Office Assistant – Iguig
The office administrator will treat a high-level clientele with the utmost honesty, professionalism, and privacy while providing excellent customer service. He or she will have a track record of successfully managing numerous assignments with conflicting deadlines and priorities on their own. The perfect applicant will relish seizing fresh chances for development. This dynamic position will have lots of moving parts and calls for flexibility. Working for our company will be enjoyable for those who like a fast-paced setting where they have control over their job.
Job Title : Real Estate Office Assistant
Location : Iguig, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.38 per hour.
Company : William Blair
Job Type : Part-Time
- Keep the office safe from intruders and make sure it can meet any business continuity requirements set by the company.
- Provides information to the general public about the division’s offerings; periodically makes recommendations to upper management on how to improve the division’s operations.
- Manage all aspects of office operations, including the provision of support services by office workers, conference center personnel, and practice assistants (secretarial) (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- As a member of the firm’s administrative operations team, you’ll be a part of initiatives and projects designed to enhance how we serve our internal and external customers.
- Clerical labor includes composing letters and reports, handling paperwork, responding to inquiries, directing customers to appropriate resources, and scheduling appointments.
- controls employees and their activities, such as scheduling, timekeeping, and appraisals.
- Organize and carry out office activities, such as client and company development events and philanthropic contributions, on a regular basis.
- Maintain the building and its contents, working in tandem with other employees and internal contacts as necessary, and communicating with the local property management.
- carries out several administrative, clerical, record-keeping, bookkeeping, file-reviewing, and support tasks.
- Maintaining office services entails regulating communications, arranging file systems, reviewing and approving supply requests, assigning and monitoring clerical tasks, and so on.
- Being able to gracefully and effectively manage various priorities and short deadlines while remaining focused and efficient.
- skills in management, communication, and organization at the top level.
- Required qualifications include a bachelor’s degree and seven years of managerial experience in a medium- to large-sized professional services organization.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and the ability to learn new software quickly are also highly desirable.
- Multitasking and prioritization skills in a fast-paced, detail-oriented work environment.