Full-Time Radiologist – Lakhimpur
Radiologists provide patients with high-quality pictures and examinations while being sensitive to their requirements. Follows safe radiation practice guidelines. Leads by example and serves as a role model for other associate technicians. Direct patient care includes precise testing, physical exam preparation, lab draws, patient assessment and triaging, and clinical supply inventory management. Completes and processes the required documentation to conduct business and keep track of patient care. Serves as a clinical resource for unit staff and ensures the unit’s current practice standards.
Job Title : Radiologist
Location : Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 27.24 per hour.
Company : Northwell Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Monitors records of pictures captured and routed to radiologist in order to guarantee that all findings are provided to the treating physician and patient, Organizes and stores all radiological pictures in accordance with the procedure
- Has knowledge and abilities in simple and sophisticated percutaneous treatments, such as peripheral interventions. Responsible for patient safety, including the ability to diagnose cardiac arrhythmias and react according to emergency procedures, as well as operating an external cardiac pacemaker and defibrillator. In the case of a cardiac emergency, intervenes with appropriate treatment.
- Prepares and gives out contrast media and/or medications within the accepted scope of practice and state and federal regulations, Watches the patient during the procedure and reports anything out of the ordinary. Monitors protocols and suggests changes or improvements when they are needed.
- employs effective infection control strategies, and can adequately explain the global precautionary principle
- Assessing discomfort interfering with imaging procedures and contacting the relevant physician for help is possible.
- carries out organ or body scans on patients to assist doctors during interventional procedures and give diagnostic assistance. Preparation and positioning of patients, as well as precise selection of anatomical and technical factors.
- An exam’s patient ID, date, technologist id and exam time must all be clearly documented in order to ensure proper documentation. While in transportation and during surgery, patients are protected. Observance of regulations established by authorized agencies, states, and the federal government as a whole.
- Patients’ procedures are conducted in a safe and efficient way thanks to this person’s efforts. Radiation safety precautions are strictly adhered to in the event that a patient requires immobilization. Knowledge of cardiac principles and clinical procedures is essential.
- Maintains strict adherence to the department’s exam standards, adapts patient treatments to the patient’s physical and cognitive abilities, and appropriately invoices for all exams performed.
- While accompanying the patients between exam rooms and x-ray, the radiographer instructs the patients on how to hold their breath and position their bodies for the best possible x-ray images. X-ray techs.
- registered with the relevant board and holding a valid license. Should be a member in good standing of the American Board of Radiology, A continuing membership in the Medical Protective Association is required (or equivalent).
- Required registrations include Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS), Registered Radiologic Technician (RT(R), and Cardiovascular Technician (CVT) (RCIS)
- Well-versed in every facet of diagnostic imaging, A minimum of two years of prior experience in Radiology, with the latter requirement being highly recommended. Having experience taking vital signs
- Fluoroscopy permit and/or licensure as needed by the state Current BCLS, as well as state and federal laws and regulations, must be understood (AHA), Preferably, one year of acute clinical radiography experience is required. Graduation from a JRCERT or ABHES-accredited school
- Degree of Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited school of medicine or osteopathy, Enrollment in a radiology residency program at the present time