Full-Time Purchasing / Inventory Clerk – Ikire
Due to our rapid expansion, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking Inventory Clerk to join our team. The major purpose of this position is to use a portable data terminal (PDA) to keep track of all salvageable components from automobiles received. The ideal applicant has a high level of interest in their work, pays close attention to detail, collaborates effectively with others, and possesses superior written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must be highly driven and have a positive attitude toward teamwork.
Job Title : Purchasing / Inventory Clerk
Location : Ikire, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 21.04 per hour.
Company : The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ)
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage the tool room, make sure everything the production team needs is delivered to them, and that any tools used during production are returned to their rightful storage place.
- Assist with warehouse maintenance activities such as sweeping floors and storing equipment.
- Responsible for following and maintaining processes as well as assisting in the creation of processes which may not have yet been documented.
- Complete Tool Room cycle counts as scheduled.
- As specified, conduct periodic inventory counts of workstations.
- Use the ticket system and/or email to let the supervisor and relevant staff know about any problems you’ve run into while putting the product together or fixing any issues that have arisen.
- Perform physical inventory counts and cycle counts, as needed, and report shortages, overages, and all inventory levels.
- Always go above and above for both internal and external customers.
- Perform daily tasks in a secure and precise manner while adhering to best practices, and correctly record indirect time spent working.
- In charge of making sure that all current SQF code, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), and other relevant precautions are followed.
- Ability to effectively convey information to others through conversation.
- Familiarity with standard measurement tools including rulers and tape measures.
- skilled at using judgment and making decisions by weighing the relative costs and benefits of several options to select the best course of action.
- Possessing excellent problem-solving skills is equally important as being able to express oneself clearly in writing and verbally.
- Extensive experience working as an Inventory Clerk in a fast-paced manufacturing setting is preferred.