Full-Time Project Specialist 1st Shift – Legazpi
We need a new member to join our team so they can help with the day-to-day operations of multiple projects. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to put your knowledge to use by fostering strong connections between your projects and the team. You’ll get to try out new things as you lend a hand to the team and coordinate with other support groups to keep things running smoothly.
Job Title : Project Specialist 1st Shift
Location : Legazpi, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 36.44 per hour.
Company : MasTec Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help projects with donor communications, make sure all funding bids and reports are submitted on time, and monitor project grants to make sure all obligations are satisfied.
- Coordinate, lead, and support teams of people working on a project together from different locations and with different skill sets. Engage in teamwork with other ambitious individuals and help foster an environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
- Educate the program manager on the program’s goals, timing, budget, risk management, trade-off statistics, and supporting tools.
- Prove your technical prowess by executing well-established practices for product development in a regulated setting appropriate for medical device design control, such as PMI’s standard project management methods. There needs to be mentorship and coaching for both the project team and for less seasoned project managers.
- Oversee projects with varying degrees of complexity and growth, both locally and globally, from simple tasks to ambitious plans for creating a new platform. You can categorize projects as either “pre-concept/early development” or “products after commercialization.”
- Coordinate the efforts of several departments, such as Quality Assurance, Sterilization, Packaging, Research and Development, and Biocompatibility. Oversee the process of team turnover.
- Instill a sense of urgency, organize meetings and brainstorming sessions to overcome roadblocks, and ensure that team members live up to their promises.
- Manage all aspects of a project from start to finish, from planning and budgeting through quality assurance and final handoff.
- Several primary, ongoing services are available for a wide variety of initiatives, including grant management, contract development, financial analysis, and governance support.
- Keep up concise means of project communication that can be accessed by staff members at all organizational levels, from individual project participants to senior leadership
- Establishes credibility and trust with upper management by consistent honesty and taking on significant responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and nonverbal communication skills; mastery of active listening; keen understanding of varied communications styles; and refined ability to customize delivery to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience with supply chain, sterilizing, manufacturing, or post-market product release procedures will be advantageous.
- Extensive experience overseeing projects from inception to launch, preferably in the medical device sector.
- Possess either an advanced degree and no relevant work experience or at least two years of experience in the subject.