Full-Time Project Manager – Villaviciosa
An experienced Construction Manager is needed to oversee day-to-day operations and help out the Project Manager, who is ultimately in charge of the project’s success or failure. While working as a Building Manager, you will be responsible for supervising and directing all project team members who are responsible for the construction, installation, and in-service testing of all project systems…. You’ll be in charge of supervising the project team and subcontractors as they design, purchase, develop, and test all of the communication infrastructure involved with the project you’re in charge of managing.
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Villaviciosa, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 53.58 per hour.
Company : The LiRo Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyzing lease contracts and requirements in relation to the carrier’s duties, ensuring that the carrier complies with requirements while keeping project costs under control
- Meeting with representatives of federal, state, and local governments, as well as the needs of local governments for permission and inspection in order to serve as the carrier’s point of contact
- Carrier interests are served by examining bids and requests for information and other contract material in order to determine whether modifications are necessary.
- Contact your Sales Counselor on a frequent basis in order to discuss any issues that may emerge throughout the construction phase of a successful subdivision such as contracts for custom-built homes, spec homes, model upkeep, subdivision maintenance, signage, etc.
- Participating in meetings, keeping an eye on renters’ work, resolving arguments and providing feedback are all examples of methods to function as an information resource.
- Coordinating and providing advice to utility companies who are providing services and infrastructure for the project, as well as managing the project’s timing and costs. The responsibility for this falls on the shoulders of the project manager.
- Creating initial project-specific cost estimates and assuming overall budgetary management responsibilities for the project’s numerous cost components
- There should be a constant evaluation of all outsourced construction enterprises to guarantee that all standards for safety, quality and time are satisfied as well as the final output.
- A number of subcontractors, including those in the site and construction professions, need to be identified and certified as part of the project.
- you’ll have to look over and approve invoices from consultants, contractors, and change orders. You’ll also work with the Control Manager to make sure the reporting program is set up correctly.
- Collaborating with the general contractor and the project consultants to ensure that the project is completed on-time and on-budget.
- Engineering and construction project management experience in the industrial sector is required for this position.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control processes for ensuring that work is executed in line with contract requirements is essential. As the Site Quality Control Manager, responsible for ensuring the quality of the products and services produced on the site.
- you must be able to grasp and organize consultant drawings and requirements, as well as have knowledge of building contract paperwork.
- have extensive knowledge in pre-design and pre-construction, building systems and components, contract management, project delivery methodologies, team development, and client relationship building.