Full-Time Project Administrator – Day Shift – Tiruchchirappalli
We want a Project Administrator who is organized, detail-oriented, and aggressive for this creative “research-to-action” project to improve the financial security and mobility of low-income employees. This initiative brings together a stakeholder collaborative of employer- and worker-focused practitioners, policy leaders, private sector leaders (including large- and small-business leaders), scholars, and philanthropists to fill crucial knowledge gaps in research and practice. The goal is to better support low-wage workers’ long-term stability and upward mobility. The candidate will work closely with the project manager, executive director, and other important team members of the program. Among the most crucial elements of the projects, they work on are their administrative, operational, event support, and stakeholder engagement duties. Anyone interested in learning the ins and outs of developing a new high-profile program and who has experience in nonprofit and business management should think about applying for this role.
Job Title : Project Administrator – Day Shift
Location : Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 27.63 per hour.
Company : Nacco Industries Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- General scheduling, taking notes, data entry, reimbursements, document formatting and editing, document and material management, and other administrative tasks for the executive director and core team.
- Create rough versions of emails, memoranda, and presentations for the executive director and other senior staff members.
- Assemble meeting materials, arrange meeting times and locations, and arrange for transport.
- Facilitate the use of both in-house and third-party resources to bring projects to fruition.
- Take responsibility for monitoring, finishing, and checking in on tasks you’ve been given, Maintain strong lines of communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the project work and administrative chores of a dedicated core team by helping to set priorities, monitor progress, and resolve conflicts.
- Plan meetings and assist with the logistics of internal and open events.
- Keep track of due dates, compile complete submission packages, and pay special attention to detail to aid in the creation and reporting of proposals.
- use of technical writing skills in support of proposal writing and another technical document preparation; technical document proofreading.
- Make sure to check in on a project to see how it’s coming along and if any of your goals have been met along the way.
- possess three to five years of experience working in a fast-paced office environment, preferably serving a nonprofit organization, assisting with commercial operations, or providing administrative support.
- Be able to work efficiently on a variety of projects and priorities at once.
- Knowledge of risk management, change management, or strategic planning would be helpful.
- Prove that you can handle shifts in responsibilities, timelines, and overall project management.
- Professional project management experience of two to five years’ duration is preferred.