Part-Time Program Coordinator – Koch Bihar
A program coordinator is responsible for managing all administrative tasks and day-to-day program activities to guarantee that quality standards are upheld. is also in charge of coordinating all activities and keeping the program director updated on progress.
Job Title : Program Coordinator
Location : Koch Bihar, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 34.97 per hour.
Company : Maytag Corporation
Job Type : Part-Time
- being a part of a group that actually cares about your achievement and personal growth.
- Ensures that all client paperwork satisfies Center requirements.
- works with senior management to update and enhance crisis center procedures.
- helps create measurable, attainable goals for the volunteers and employees of the crisis line to adhere to when providing treatment.
- Offers crisis intervention and emergency response when necessary, and engages with clients or other parties straight quickly to plan and make preparations for the provision of necessary services.
- carries out UR/QI (Utilization Review/Quality Improvement)-related tasks.
- coordinates the efforts of volunteers and provides guidance to the supervisory team.
- doing whatever else is required to maintain a satisfied customer base and a successful business.
- As they evaluate each client’s financial and living resources and, if required, assist in acquiring alternate possibilities, staff receives daily direction and counseling.
- aids in making sure the program and its participants are on track to achieve their goals.
- capability with Microsoft Office and other PC-based applications.
- the capacity to clearly communicate thoughts, facts, and opinions both orally and in writing.
- ability to manage a team of specialists.
- ability to make informed decisions using one’s own analysis, judgment, and experience.
- Capacity to learn new things in response to shifting work requirements