Full-Time Production Coordinator, Sound Post – Lafiagi
The Production Coordinator provides invaluable assistance to the Executive Producers. They oversee all forms of communication, ensuring that the Executive Producers and the rest of the team are getting what they need from one another to keep working effectively.
Job Title : Production Coordinator, Sound Post
Location : Lafiagi, Kwara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 27.75 per hour.
Company : JESSILYN PERSONNEL INC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Carry out studies to support initiatives to better align technology partners with cross-vertical production teams.
- Collaborates with the Director of Operations and truck/crew suppliers to guarantee adequate manpower and supplies for all events.
- reporting of music cue sheets for productions and upkeep of team and network production schedules.
- Manages the compilation and distribution of event paperwork, along with all other aspects of production for the network’s professional and other programs.
- Assist the production team in a wide variety of pre-production, production, and post-production responsibilities.
- Planning, scheduling, hiring, onboarding, contracts, production, post-production, and delivery timelines and budgets.
- You can promote the adoption of new Production-related processes, structures, and technology across the company by assisting with presentation preparation, financial measurements, and support for the development of internal project management tools.
- Stay on top of virtual production’s weekly reports and milestones so you can keep everyone in the loop on the project’s progress.
- Prompt the creation of monitoring tools and internal processes for CG and VFX production. Manage demands for enhancements as required.
- As a member of the production and VFX team and in collaboration with the physical production and animation teams, contribute to the company’s culture of curiosity and self-disciplined proactive responsibility.
- Proven track record as a Coordinator in a variety of fields, including Visual Effects, Production, Gaming, and the Studio.
- the ability to multitask in a high-pressure setting while overseeing many projects at varying stages of completion (from development through delivery).
- Honest excitement about the current state of production and the potential of the media industry.
- Ability to plan ahead, think creatively, and solve problems deftly are all needed.
- It is necessary to be familiar with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.