Full-Time Product Marketing Manager – Identity – Jose Panganiban
The Program Manager is in charge of ensuring the successful delivery of programs and projects via a disciplined IT project management process in close collaboration with business partners, team members, and various IT functions. This person will be responsible for single or many concurrent projects, as well as major programs comprised of multiple projects, from start to finish. The Program Manager will be a member of the Governance Team and will be responsible for coordinating the work of project managers, creating and maintaining interlocking schedules for program projects, tracking program interdependencies, maintaining and presenting program status, tracking and addressing risks/issues at the program level, and other duties. The Program Manager will, in addition to program management activities, give process leadership and support to other Project Managers in project structuring, advice on the use of project management tools, and lead process improvement initiatives. The Program Manager will also function as a project manager mentor.
Job Title : Product Marketing Manager – Identity
Location : Jose Panganiban, Camarines Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.89 per hour.
Company : CLEAR (clearme.com)
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage the budgeting process for the program and coordinate with managers, project managers, and vendors to ensure that project resources are utilized efficiently and effectively.
- Concentrate on satisfying customers through effective verbal and written communication with project stakeholders, vendors, and IT resources.
- Respect the program or portfolio’s context when bringing up concerns or dangers, and keep in mind the impact that individual initiatives may have.
- Help project managers by becoming a resource in the creation of up-front estimates of time and resource usage through coordinated discovery with stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors.
- Oversee the program’s finances, juggle many tasks, resolve concerns, and monitor development.
- When required, mediate and settle disputes within the program. Recognize proper escalation routes and techniques.
- Collaboration with Project Managers, internal IT, and external suppliers.
- Manage several concurrent programs and/or projects that are not necessarily related or interdependent.
- Use your negotiation skills, influence, and creativity to acquire the results you desire in terms of scope, time, expenses, budget, issues, and risks.
- Provide leadership to project managers, foster a positive team environment, and provide direction in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to pick things up fast and adapt to changing circumstances; proactive when searching out knowledge is required.
- In-depth familiarity with the Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies, as well as experience managing their respective life cycles.
- Capacity to pay close attention, identify root causes of issues, and effectively convey information to users at both the technical and business levels. Capable of conveying ideas clearly both orally and in writing.
- expertism in leading IT projects of all sizes, with a minimum of 12 years’ experience, including leading large-scale projects and programs.
- degree from an accredited university; preferably in a technical field connected to computers and/or information systems (CS/IS).