Full-Time Product Marketing Manager – Al-Maḥallah al-Kubrā
Using local, national, and worldwide media, the Advertising Manager will market the company and its goods in an efficient and well-presented manner Maintain and support marketing campaigns by ensuring that all message is relevant and linked to the Company’s objectives. For each of the company’s product lines, create all of the necessary advertising and marketing materials. For each product line, plan, negotiate, and arrange advertising on behalf of the company’s interests.. Ensure that projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and to the specifications of the original plan.
Job Title : Product Marketing Manager
Location : Al-Maḥallah al-Kubrā, Al-Gharbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 23.63 per hour.
Company : Jobot
Job Type : Full-Time
- Consult with consumers on the best advertising plans, methods, and performance metrics to achieve your goals.
- Manage the reporting of program metrics with media and research companies, ensuring that monitoring is in place prior to launch to gather results related to objectives and the efficacy of advertising. analytic and educational support for the CEO
- Manage advertising campaigns, including deadlines, strategic briefs, media plans, creative creation, technical/legal reviews, placements, and fulfillment.
- Manage relationships with advertising and media companies, ensuring that work is done in accordance with strategy and that resources are used.
- Coordinate the creation of all company-wide communications materials and assets, including the writing of all associated communications materials and assets.
- You should have a strong presence in both native and display advertising. In addition to managing headlines and landing sites, scheduling and testing are also part of this role.
- You’ll be in charge of developing and implementing all aspects of company and business area marketing.
- Analyzing the efficacy of your whole paid advertising investment portfolio in order to boost conversions via data, ideas, and project management activities (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- An advertising campaign’s paid media plan must be implemented across several platforms (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Strategize, write, edit, and distribute media and advertisements while supervising their creation to fulfill goals.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative abilities, a love for metrics and quantitative analysis, the ability to transform analysis into actionable programs, and the capacity to utilize data to improve day-to-day performance are all desirable qualities.
- Deep understanding of current digital marketing best practices, as well as a desire for researching new trends and possibilities to help clients achieve their goals
- Proven track record of effective internet marketing campaigns and experimentation – owning campaign results and adapting approaches to meet objectives and budgets..
- Acquaintanceship with a wide range of subjects Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV are among the partners.
- At a minimum, three years of relevant experience managing digital advertising campaigns are necessary.