Full-Time Product Manager – Muzaffarpur
The Technical Project Manager will be in charge of integrating the strategic requirements of sales and marketing with analytics and machine learning work streams, and use his or her technical knowledge to plan and create corporate big data platforms and applications. Partnering across teams like commercial sales and marketing, analytics and machine learning, as well as external suppliers will be a priority for this person.
Job Title : Product Manager
Location : Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 69.5 per hour.
Company : Michael Page
Job Type : Full-Time
- Guarantee that the schedules for all meetings are clear, concise, and time-efficient. Evaluate daily updates, customer evaluations and retrospective sessions for their effectiveness.
- Make preparations for and execute training sessions on the team solution’s use and maintenance so that the product is widely adopted on site.
- It is able to effectively convey in person or in meetings and documents processes, tool requirements, business requirements, and specifications.
- Overseeing the campaign’s implementation and ensuring the relevant requirements are satisfied in each service area. Membership education drives, mobilization and leadership development are all part of this. Political activity is also included.
- By working as a bridge between technical and non-technical divisions, this person ensures that all goals and needs are met.
- Gather business goals and requirements in collaboration with project owners to define, document, and scope projects and initiatives effectively.
- cooperating with others on the team to get the most out of the tool’s potential An investigation of the problem and making improvements as appropriate.
- Maintaining documentation to ensure that systems are well-supported and that new users can be readily incorporated into the system
- It is part of this procedure to conduct ongoing monitoring and definition of important indicators, as well as data collection. Because of your analytical abilities, you are able to develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the quality of the project’s operations. In order to find patterns, establish underlying causes, and implement policy changes across several groups, large datasets are submitted to statistical analysis.
- use of established project management methodologies to complete projects on-site. Learn how to choose the most efficient methods for achieving the desired results for the customer.
- The ability to communicate in a clear, effective, and pleasant way at all levels of the firm, as well as the ability to adapt to diverse cultural situations
- have a strong command over a wide range of businesses. Ability in communication, decision-making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills is outstanding. Effective at resolving problems in a short period of time.
- displays the ability to react swiftly and with urgency when it comes to the accomplishment of responsibilities, the improvement of present work habits, and the assistance of others when necessary.
- Knowledge and experience in networking for voice and video deployment
- has to be skilled in software implementations or interface engineering implementations Agile Project Management expertise in a software or mixed-software/hardware environment is also required for qualified individuals.