Full-Time Product Manager – Ilorin
Using persona-based End to End scenarios, the Technical Project Manager collaborates with business partners and application development teams to verify the Business Division’s business flow. Project management knowledge, skills, tools and methods are used to deliverables, processes and systems in a moderately supervised work environment.
Job Title : Product Manager
Location : Ilorin, Kwara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 66.16 per hour.
Company : The Walt Disney Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- should create and execute an excellent training program in order to achieve a high level of product uptake.
- completing projects on-site using well-established project management procedures. For customers, it is important to know how best to accomplish their goals.
- Integrates knowledge of product vision and functionality into development efforts to guarantee that business requirements are met with the technological solution.
- To ensure systems are well-supported and new users can be quickly integrated, it is imperative that documentation be maintained up to date.
- understanding and working with on-site clients to maximize the tool’s potential by being well-versed on solutions supplied by a wider team. Help with technical difficulties and modifications, escalating the matter as required.
- Gather business goals and requirements in collaboration with project owners to define, document, and scope projects and initiatives effectively.
- Contributes to the coordination of technical and non-technical divisions in order to guarantee that all goals and criteria are met.
- Monitoring and defining key indicators as well as gathering data are all part of this process. You are able to construct KPIs to evaluate the quality of the project’s functions due of your analytical skills. Large datasets are subjected to statistical analysis in order to uncover trends, determine underlying causes, and enact policy changes across several groups.
- Guarantee that the schedules for all meetings are clear, concise, and time-efficient. Evaluate daily updates, customer evaluations and retrospective sessions for their effectiveness.
- Processes, tools needs, business requirements, standards, and the ability to communicate successfully in person or in a meeting are all documented.
- Possesses a great knowledge of a wide range of business activities. It is possible to communicate well while still making sound decisions, presenting effectively, and managing people. Capable of resolving problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Software development, implementations, or interface engineering with at least five years of expertise in Agile Project Management in a mixed software/hardware setting is preferred.
- Having the capacity to take the initiative and feel a sense of urgency, as shown by the performance of chores, the improvement of current work practices, and the support of others when needed
- Extensive written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate in a clear, effective, and polite manner at all levels of the company, as well as the capacity to adapt to varied cultural environments
- The ability to comprehend the network needs for voice and video deployment is essential.