Full-Time Procurement Manager PM Shifts – Pudtol
Strategic sourcing, category strategy, and the implementation of yet-to-be-determined procedures are all responsibilities of the Procurement Manager. Procurement’s future depends on your ability to combine business needs, strategic sourcing, contract implementation and savings. This is a chance for you to own and influence the procurement process for your category. As a P2P team member, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams, decision-makers, external suppliers, and the P2P team.
Job Title : Procurement Manager PM Shifts
Location : Pudtol, Apayao Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 53.39 per hour.
Company : Marsh Supermarkets Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Operations, scheduling, or other elements of projects or contracts are often discussed with both internal and external clients at various management levels.
- Analyze manufacturing business resource planning and other material needs based on assembly demand needs, component replenishments, replacement parts or materials, production setups, engineering modifications, and enterprise supplies.
- Develop, execute, and improve vendor management procedures, tools, and policies in conjunction with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired performance results via strong, cooperative partnerships.
- Work with the company’s legal, finance, and compliance departments to negotiate favorable contracts. Assign responsibilities to other departments if necessary for the management of purchasing resources.
- Establish processes for risk management in order to reduce financial losses in the event that products become unavailable. Keep an eye on how the prices of items and vendors fluctuate, and make sure the appropriate departments are kept informed.
- Look for methods to increase product quality, delivery timeliness, and inventory management optimization while evaluating expenditure operations.
- Manage insurance policies and work with brokers, administration of all lines of insurance bids, review with executive team, insurance certificates/liens, records/file, renewals Create reports as required.
- To make sure contracts are being followed, you should keep procurement records up-to-date as required by the state, review contracts, and keep a well-organized central file system for contracts and renewals.
- Manage and direct the buying operations, rules, and procedures, Existing system to manage contractual process, bids, procurement, records, and renewals.
- ensure that internal customer needs are understood and addressed via effective project management, timely execution and clear and concise communication.
- Analytical capacity to analyze and grasp corporate processes, elicit and identify demands, develop potential solutions, etc.
- Expertise in the use of software as a service applications and the many license options available. must be able to collaborate with and manage a team that is spread out throughout the country A background in law or a JD is preferred, and certification in ISM or APICS is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university, ideally in business, business administration, or finance; or similar combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in purchasing or procurement, or minimum of 2 years’ experience managing supply chains. Proven abilities in negotiation and interpersonal communication, both of which are necessary for building connections with vendors and suppliers.
- knowledge with contract law, negotiation principles, methods of getting goods and services, ways of doing research and market analysis, techniques of designing and managing contracts Understanding of the purchasing methods and strategies utilized by government agencies