Full-Time Principal Software Architect – iOS – Bayugan
We are searching for an experienced Software Architect to make logical high-level software development choices. You will be able to see the “big picture” and propose architectural methods for software design and execution to help lead the development team. A fantastic software architect has a solid technical background as well as exceptional IT abilities. They have design knowledge and the ability to create a cohesive vision for software features and functionalities. The purpose is to create a framework for developing software or systems that result in high-quality IT solutions.
Job Title : Principal Software Architect – iOS
Location : Bayugan, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 74.37 per hour.
Company : Disney, Experiences and Products
Job Type : Full-Time
- Designing large-scale projects and systems employing contemporary technology stacks that emphasize on the capacity to reuse and scale, as well as the ability to execute at scale.
- Throughout the process of recruiting new clients, make sure you stay in regular contact with sales engineering.. Create tutorials, blog posts, code samples, and presentations for business partners, executive partners, and technical partners to share your best practices and techniques..
- During the process of acquiring new clients, be in constant communication with the sales engineering team. Develop technical, business, and executive partners’ technical, business, and executive partners’ best practices, tutorials, blogs, sample code, and presentations.
- With the support of our internal Product and Engineering teams, you’ll find methods to make our products easier to use and more widely adopted as part of a multidisciplinary team of architects and technologists and experts.
- Quality and security are maintained throughout the lifespan of the product by working closely with other departments, such as development, testing, and product management.
- Some of the best practices and standards that the Organization for Agile/Scrum Frameworks has adopted to help Product Management and the Organization as a whole are grooming, planning, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demonstrations, and analytics through systems (JIRA) administration.
- Handle the company’s application architecture, including third-party and custom programs. Examples include document, customer service, financial, and HR management systems.
- Such work may take many forms: diagrams of app/system architecture; data models; flow charts; threat models; sequence tables; and many more. Records of all system components that could be used in the company’s application are essential.
- Despite trying to maintain the trust of stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams, working in a matrix organization is especially challenging.
- You’ll work with business technology partners to help them get the most out of the technologies they use and set up situations where everyone benefits. Organize a group of developers to make integrations.
- A minimum of eight years of expertise developing software using distributed microservices architectures, a bachelor’s degree, or at least five years of experience is required.
- Knowledge of adaptable and responsive design, as well as the usage of numerous application layers, is needed to improve performance. Algorithms, data structures and computer science in general.
- Capability to implement quality assurance standards into software using a rigorously technical methodology. Team management skills Skills in speaking, writing, and presenting that are of the highest caliber.
- 5 years or more of expertise in the software or technology industries with software or cloud architecture, 3 years or more of experience with cloud computing and/or conventional business data-center technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure.