Full-Time Principal Software Architect – Godhra
We are searching for an experienced Software Architect to make logical high-level software development choices. You will be able to see the “big picture” and propose architectural methods for software design and execution to help lead the development team. A fantastic software architect has a solid technical background as well as exceptional IT abilities. They have design knowledge and the ability to create a cohesive vision for software features and functionalities. The purpose is to create a framework for developing software or systems that result in high-quality IT solutions.
Job Title : Principal Software Architect
Location : Godhra, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 74.74 per hour.
Company : Daley And Associates, LLC.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Working with our internal Product and Engineering teams, you’ll find ways to make our products easier to use and increase their market share by making new technological integrations and services.
- This person oversees the architectural concept for large-scale projects and systems, focusing on performance, scalability, and reusability.
- Such work may take many forms: diagrams of app/system architecture; data models; flow charts; threat models; sequence tables; and many more. Records of all system components that could be used in the company’s application are essential.
- Working with stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams to win the respect and support of all team members within a matrix organization.
- Take responsibility for the application architecture of the organization, including both third-party and homegrown applications. Some examples of management systems are those for documents, customer service, finances, and human resources.
- Grooming, planning, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demonstrations, and analytics through systems (JIRA) administration are just a few of the best practices and standards that have been embraced by the Organization for Agile/Scrum Frameworks to support Product Management and the Organization as a whole. These are just a few of the many best practices and standards that have been embraced.
- What you’ll be doing is working with business technology partners to help them in maximizing their utilization of these technologies and creating situations in which everyone involved comes out ahead. Supervise the work of a team of developers as they create integrations for the system.
- Assist Sales Engineering with new customer engagements. Create and distribute best practice suggestions, tutorials, blog entries, sample code, and presentations.
- Keep sales engineering involved in new customer acquisition. Create best practices, tutorials, blog pieces, sample code, and presentations for tech, biz, and exec partners.
- Working closely with development, testing, and product management maintains product quality and security.
- Over the last eight years, I’ve worked with distributed, microservice-based, and cloud-based application architectures. or 5+ years of related work experience with a regionally approved bachelor’s degree
- Capability to implement quality assurance standards into software using a rigorously technical methodology. Team management skills Skills in speaking, writing, and presenting that are of the highest caliber.
- 5 years or more of expertise in the software or technology industries with software or cloud architecture, 3 years or more of experience with cloud computing and/or conventional business data-center technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure.
- Building apps using Adaptive/Responsive Design Principles and utilizing multiple application layers to improve performance is a plus. Data Structures, Algorithms, and Computer Science Fundamentals are required.