Full-Time Principal Insurance Agent – Yelwa
We are looking for Insurance Agents that are diligent, committed, and experienced. Sales to current and potential customers are the primary focus of this position’s work. A person’s will to win is the key to success in this position.
Job Title : Principal Insurance Agent
Location : Yelwa, Kebbi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 36.22 per hour.
Company : Guidant Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Using consultative sales strategies to sell various types of insurance and annuity products to people located within a certain region, including auto, home, and life insurance products. Identifying potential clients via the use of tried-and-true lead generation methods for new business
- Learn the fundamentals of insurance and how to promote our advantages to prospective clients. Become familiar with the many policy types and policy forms, and be prepared to provide a variety of alternatives to each client depending on the specific requirements of their situation.
- Ask policyholders to deliver and explain policies, assess insurance programs, and suggest additions or revisions, or change beneficiaries. Customize insurance solutions for individuals and their risks.
- Provide a wide range of insurance products, such as car, house, and umbrella insurance, and Use networking to locate new consumers and produce lists of potential customers in order to expand your customer base.
- Actively manage a book of business to guarantee the prompt satisfaction of all retirees’ demands. Respond within 24 hours to voicemails, internal chat inquiries, customer complaints, and client escalations.
- Providing prospective clients and current policyholders with counseling and advice on issues pertaining to insurance coverage that is adapted to meet the unique requirements of each individual case, Establishing and sustaining connections with commercial entities
- Build strong relationships with our customers so that they stay with us and stay loyal to our products. Use phone, email, and lists of possible clients to increase sales.
- Increase your sales by being proactive and initiating first contact, explaining the elements of the policy and the value of the agency by offering pricing quotations and producing proposals. Capability to give expert advise on managing risks professionally.
- Ensure the safety of your clients by providing insurance and financial solutions that are suitable for their requirements. Conduct customer policy evaluations depending on the requirements of the customer and update the coverage.
- Provide exceptional customer service when selling car, home, renters, and other personal insurance products. Inform customers about car, house, bike, and renter’s insurance
- Must be available to work day/evening/weekend shifts. Must be willing to get a P&C license; having one is a bonus.
- Working alone while contributing to the success of a team is a skill that can be developed by practice and practice alone.
- High school diploma (or GED) or similar job experience is preferable over a college degree. Experience in sales (either outside or inside sales, retail sales or telemarketing) is desired.
- To be a successful person, one must have a genuine desire to learn, be open to new ideas, and be willing to be coached. Licenses in property and casualty are necessary but not mandatory to apply.
- Powerful communication, organizational, and interpersonal abilities, as well as a proven track record of successfully providing authentic communication in a way that is both professional and unwavering.