27 May 2023
Full-Time Principal Dietary Aide – Titagarh
The Food & Nutrition department, under the guidance of the Chef/General Manager, carries out a number of food service tasks. The department’s sanitation officer is responsible for cleaning all china, silverware, pots, equipment, and flooring. Food for the tray line and on-the-go meals is prepared/portioned by this person. Stacks and distributes food to kitchens, receives and keeps deliveries in accordance with departmental guidelines.
Job Title : Principal Dietary Aide
Location : Titagarh, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 34.86 per hour.
Company : Archer Daniels Midland Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Cooking assistance is required, as are general precautions and adherence to local, state, and federal guidelines; Serving and preparing drinks Meal service set-up and serving trays
- Assuring that all federal, state, and facility regulations for sanitation and infection control are adhered to, including the cleanliness and orderliness of dishes, tableware, and other eating area equipment.
- Ensures that personal conformity to resident’s rights is maintained; follows safety standards; and complies with the schedule that has been set by the Dietary Manager.
- Participates in the preparation of meal trays for delivery to individual patient rooms, Collecting patients’ food selections and working closely with the kitchen team to do so Assist with the washing of all food trays and the equipment used for food preparation in the kitchen.
- helps the chef set up meals and serve them, as well as helping to make food. Toast can be made, as well as sandwiches, coffee, tea, and juice. Cut and peel veggies and fruits. Set up and serve the residents a continental breakfast in the morning.
- Needed to clean up the kitchen and empty trash cans. Must work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines and keep the work area clean and organized.
- Assist with daily or regularly scheduled cleaning tasks, such as cleaning work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators and freezers, sweeping and mopping floors as directed, and washing dishes and cleaning.
- This role ensures that all state and federal regulations are met, including bloodborne pathogens, infection control, hazardous chemicals, and fire safety.
- Required to help clean work areas, dining room floors, dining tables, and chairs after each meal and on occasion after special events; sweep and mop floor at the conclusion of shift.
- It’s possible you’ll be responsible for providing residents with sustenance in between meals, and you could also get to serve meals to people in the dining room. You may be asked to help with the pouring of drinks at each meal.
- In order to be considered for this position, you should have some past experience working as a hospital dietitian’s aid and have a basic working knowledge of computers Ability to navigate web-based applications at a basic level.
- Capability to communicate with coworkers and residents in all settings in a professional manner, Capability to work extra hours, including evenings and weekends, when they are required.
- Prior experience working as a Dietary Aide or in the food preparation industry is required for this position. You must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a high school certificate or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED). You will also be required to pass a medical exam to determine whether or not you have had any illnesses connected to tuberculosis, measles, or any other screening.
- Superior abilities in verbal and nonverbal communication, Mathematical fundamentals, the capacity for self-directed labor, and Capability to perform well in a fast-paced setting while simultaneously juggling other responsibilities.
- Preferred: six months of job experience in food service; required: good motor vehicle operating report To be considered for internal transfer, an employee must be in good standing (evaluation/employment history, remedial action, etc.).