Part-Time Principal Dietary Aide – Al-Ṭūr
The Dietary Aide helps the cook serve meals. Assists with tray setup and meal service. Toast, sandwiches, coffee, tea, juice. Occasional food-watching and-stirring. He/she cleans dishes and workspaces. Performs kitchen and dining room responsibilities.
Job Title : Principal Dietary Aide
Location : Al-Ṭūr, Janūb Sīnāʾ, Egypt
Salary : $ 31.9 per hour.
Company : Petco Animal Supplies Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- helps the chef set up meals and serve them, as well as helping to make food. Toast can be made, as well as sandwiches, coffee, tea, and juice. Cut and peel veggies and fruits. Set up and serve the residents a continental breakfast in the morning.
- Washing dishes, tableware, glasses, and other kitchen and dining room equipment and storing it neatly; Ensuring all federal, state, and facility cleanliness and infection control laws are followed.
- Patients’ meal trays are prepared by this person. Collects patient food preferences in close collaboration with the kitchen team. Participate in the cleanup of all food trays and preparation items in the kitchen
- Ensures strict adherence to the Dietary Manager’s timeline and personal observation of resident rights and safety requirements while performing duties.
- Self-cleaning on a regular basis or in advance (such as wiping work tables and butcher blocks, sweeping and mopping floors, conducting dishwashing and cleaning processes)
- Help is required to clean the work areas, dining room floor, and the tables and chairs that go along with them after each meal and sometimes after special events. At the end of the shift, you should sweep and then wash the floor.
- It’s possible you’ll be in charge of providing residents with sustenance in between meals, and you could also get to serve them meals in the dining room. Could perhaps aid in the pouring of the beverages throughout each meal.
- Assist with food prep and preparation, following state/federal laws. Serving drinks, Trays for dinner service.
- Ensures that all state and federal rules, including as those pertaining to bloodborne pathogens, infection control, the use of hazardous chemicals, and fire safety, are adhered to on a personal level.
- Needed to clean up the kitchen and empty trash cans. Must work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines and keep the work area clean and organized.
- Ability to deal professionally with coworkers and residents, Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Six months of work experience in food service is preferred. A good report on how to operate a vehicle is needed. To be considered for an internal transfer, an employee must be in good standing (based on evaluations, work history, corrective actions, etc.).
- Competence in oral and written communication, Mathematical fundamentals, the capacity to function autonomously, and Capacity to juggle several responsibilities well while working in a fast-paced setting.
- Food Preparation and/or Dietary Aide expertise are necessary. Be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, and undergo a medical exam to determine whether you have had a history of TB, Mumps, Measles, or other screenings.
- Experience as a dietary assistant in a hospital environment is desired. Basic computer knowledge is required. Ability to navigate web-based programs at a basic level.