Part-Time Principal Bookkeeper – Kannauj
By keeping correct records of accounts payable and receivable, payroll, daily financial entries, and reconciliations in a fast-paced business, the bookkeeper will help to manage our financial data and compliance. The chosen individual will diligently do daily accounting responsibilities such general ledger entries, monthly financial reporting, and recording payments and adjustments.
Job Title : Principal Bookkeeper
Location : Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 22.33 per hour.
Company : Providian Financial Corp.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Input financial data into various accounting and financial systems.
- Offers technical assistance and aids in the evaluation, development, and planning of new systems and programs as well as in the upgrades of those that currently exist.
- Processes receivables, ensures proper charge entries are made on schedule, and prepares deposits.
- Through managers and team members, makes sure that there is a high level of performance, that goals are met, and that the results are good.
- Obtain support for the bid process and monitor it, as well as ensure appropriate maintenance of the property by assessing the scope of work and specifications. You may also help management with the calculation of return on capital improvements and garner support for it.
- Entry of direct bill commission data, including uploading of statements to a subsidiary portal.
- Verifies and uploads information on business transactions, such as money received and paid out, inside a company division, and conducts a thorough audit of supporting papers.
- Prepares written communications, reports, and keeps track of files, logs, activity books, tables, coding instructions, and automated databases related to accounting procedures and activities.
- The capacity to effectively convey knowledge to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Assisting and supporting the Controller in the administration of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, especially when dealing with technical and financial personnel.
- Work ethic and willingness to learn new tasks are two of the most important qualities an administrator may possess.
- One year of experience processing financial transactions in areas including payroll, taxes, audits, and accounting.
- The capacity to multitask and pay close attention to the smallest of details distinguishes this self-starter from the pack.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, business administration, economics, finance, management, computer information systems, or a related discipline.