Full-Time Preservation Landscape Architect – Hadji Mohammad Ajul
There is an opening in our Site/Civil department for a Landscape Architect to work on a range of projects for commercial and government customers. We are looking for an eager and bright person to join a team of great experts, and to utilise the newest technology to assist our customers solve their most demanding challenges. Site/civil design for residential, commercial, and industrial site development, as well as capital improvement projects, are typical.
Job Title : Preservation Landscape Architect
Location : Hadji Mohammad Ajul, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 51.41 per hour.
Company : Pendleton Design Management
Job Type : Full-Time
- Verification of compliance with zoning code criteria of all final landscape and irrigation plan assessments via collaboration between planning staff and other departments
- Check hillside overlay properties to ensure all standards are met, including disturbance limit fence, landscape retention or removal, onsite grading, and preservation zones.
- Field investigations to gather information for design and/or facilities-related work, facility/site evaluation and inspection, ADA compliance assessments, and narrative scoping programs for construction projects with program requirements and budget/cost estimates.
- Collaborates closely with department agencies, board offices, community organizations, and/or other stakeholders to plan and manage community engagement events.
- Conduct on-site landscape inspections to confirm that the approved final landscape and irrigation plans are being implemented prior to the issue of the Certificate of Occupancy or the release of financial assurance money.
- Engineers, architects, and agency personnel work together to create a design that is compliant with regulatory standards, adds value to the client’s project, and is sustainable and robust to the elements of time and weather.
- Field investigations should be carried out and documented in order to analyze present conditions, examine existing reports and data, take inventory of existing landscaping and improvement projects, gather field measurements, and identify development constraints and opportunities.
- Individuals, community organizations, department agencies, and public officials submit requests, recommendations, complaints, and proposals for design work at County park facilities.
- Supervisors and organizers are responsible for overseeing and organizing the work of consultants, as well as creating performance standards and budget estimations, as well as making progress payment reviews.
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX skills are necessary, as well as the ability and initiative to come up with creative and visually appealing design ideas.
- Plans, specifications, estimates, bid packages, or any other contract papers that may be necessary for assigned construction projects are overseen by the project manager assigned to the work.
- The capacity to use landscape architecture ideas and methods to plan and implement landscape projects.
- Creating landscape architecture with the use of cutting-edge tools, design principles, and engineering principles.
- Multitasking abilities, particularly the capacity to self-manage schedules based on project management needs or milestones, are required.
- A recognized bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or a comparable field. One year of experience in a government agency is desired, but not required. A four-year college degree may not be as valuable as work experience.