Full-Time Porter/Dishwasher – Port Said
Behind the scenes, the Dishwasher works hard to keep the kitchen environment clean, safe, and sanitary at all times. This is critical in providing our residents with a high-quality culinary experience. Using a machine and/or manual cleaning procedures, the dishwasher is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitary requirements, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, pots, and other items. This role will also clean kitchen floors, mop stockrooms, and notify the Culinary Supervisor or Culinary Service Director of any potentially hazardous situations in the kitchen. This position is in the culinary department and reports to the Culinary Supervisor or Culinary Service Director. Our dishwashers are committed to doing the work properly and swiftly in order to meet the culinary needs of our residents.
Job Title : Porter/Dishwasher
Location : Port Said, Būr Saʿīd, Egypt
Salary : $ 13.4 per hour.
Company : Carolyn’s Cafe
Job Type : Full-Time
- Look for ways to improve service, performance, and safety by looking at work habits and operational difficulties.
- You must inform the supervisor if the temperature in the dishwashing machine’s wash or rinse cycle falls below a safe threshold.
- This item embodies the company’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Inquire with guests about their satisfaction with the meal and service, as well as any complaints.
- Before being distributed, the dishes are rewashed.
- Clean up rubbish near the restaurant’s outside and garbage dumpster.
- Before you put your dishes, glasses, tableware, and other kitchen items in the washing machine, be sure they’re all clean.
- Supervisors, coworkers, and subordinates should be informed over the phone, in writing, via e-mail, or in person.
- Clean dishes should be sorted and stacked. Transports clean dishes to the cook’s line and other appropriate storage locations.
- Every hour, the water in the dishwasher should be changed.
- Capacity to communicate (oral and written).
- Understanding of visitor and consumer expense models and principles, such as understanding visitor demands, complying to service quality standards, and gauging guest satisfaction.
- In every case, professionalism and sound judgement are required.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is recommended for applicants.
- Capacity to read and comprehend written material and concepts.