Full-Time Podcast Editor – Shajapur
The Editor in Chief will be responsible for all aspects of storytelling across brand, demand, and product marketing. That entails developing an effective top-of-funnel content strategy while also communicating the value of our goods in a straightforward, compelling, and jargon-free manner. We’re seeking for someone that thrives on context switching, which includes designing humorous social visuals, making a product video, and working on sales enabling slides all in the same day. This role requires a combination of creative thinking and data-driven decision-making. Strong writing, editing, and brainstorming abilities will provide the groundwork for all of the other roles. You’ll guarantee that our useful content attracts quality leads, educates customers to increase retention, and further establishes Company as the industry’s sharpest voice.
Job Title : Podcast Editor
Location : Shajapur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 29.74 per hour.
Company : Apple
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is critical to manage and develop the tone and style of content marketing in order to ensure that the brand’s voice is consistent across all media and channels.
- Propose and brainstorm story ideas that highlight the range of individuals and groups working to advance educational justice, as well as the larger, related ecosystem.
- Assess content data and performance in detail in order to promote proactive content improvement and to communicate the effect of the Editorial strategy to key stakeholders.
- Handle all aspects of content marketing, from conception and development through creation, publishing, distribution, analysis, measurement, and final optimization and improvement.
- Building a content marketing plan for the whole company: You can better serve customers, investors, and other businesses in the long run by maintaining and expanding your content marketing strategy.
- provide information from the corporate level and keep the editorial and business strategy front and center.
- Establish procedures for reporting on the best platform and at the best time for reporters, producers and editors.
- Establish a thought leadership and data-driven editorial strategy to boost our brand’s image and trustworthiness in the eyes of the media, prospects, and customer develop.
- Input’s editorial budget, editorial calendars and events, story ideas, and pitch procedures are all overseen by this position.
- Aim for excellence by defining standards for content development and experimenting with new goods or distribution methods that will help us better reach and impact our target audience..
- has the ability to use solid judgment, critical thinking and quick decision making without much supervision.
- Instead of seeing a mess of spreadsheets and briefs, you see an opportunity for narrative development, advertising, and content creation.
- Strong commercial acumen, strong editing and proofreading abilities, networking and interpersonal skills, and the ability to direct a team towards achieving corporate objectives are all required for this position.
- Content strategy may be developed and refined using analytics. You should feel at ease and have some expertise with content analytics, especially those that have to do with lead generation and awareness at the very top of the funnel.
- you need to have a strong background in finance and know a lot about what’s going on in the global market.