Full-Time Plumber Helper – Hybrid Remote – Patiala
We require a Plumber Helper with 1-3 years’ experience. This person will help with installation, maintenance, inspection, operation, and repair for residential and commercial customers.
Job Title : Plumber Helper – Hybrid Remote
Location : Patiala, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 19.42 per hour.
Company : Yellow Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assembles and installs valves, pipe fittings, and pipes made of a range of piping materials, including metal (iron, steel, copper, etc.) and nonmetal (glass, vitrified clay, plastic, etc.), using a variety of hand and power equipment. Works under the direction of a supervisor.
- Study isometrics, single- and double-line diagrams, shop fabrication diagrams and mechanical schematics so that you may better understand their meaning.
- Maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic components, such as pumps and cylinders, may be done using hand tools. Install and repair pneumatic and hydraulic controls and pipes, as well as pumps and meters, in accordance with designs and specifications using hand and power equipment.
- Performs inspections of the structure with the assistance of others to identify any obstructions that must be avoided to prevent the structure from weakening as a result of pipe installation.
- To assist in all areas, studies construction plans and working drawings to establish work aids and installation sequences needed.
- Install and maintain bathroom and kitchen fixtures in multifamily residences. Fix water supply issues following work orders.
- Assemble, install, or fix pipe fittings or fixtures for heating, water, or drainage systems according to specifications or plumbing codes. Installing and placing PVC pipes
- Finds and marks the location of pipes, pipe connections, and holes in walls and floors for pipes to go through. Also cuts holes, threads, bends, joins, and caulks pipes.
- Lift and lower weights with the use of slings, chains, shackles, hooks, cables, and other types of rigging equipment. Increase the pressure inside the pipes of the piping system being tested for leaks while monitoring the gauges that are connected to the pipes for indications of leakage.
- Metal, glass, vitrified clay, and plastic (among other nonmetals) are used by this worker to construct and install various types of valves and pipe fittings.
- Independent work ability Cooperativeness Valid driver’s license and reliable work transportation are required.
- It is important to be able to read and understand documents like safety standards or operating procedures. The capacity to consistently provide standard reports and messages.
- Six to one year of work-related experience; or a combination of a high school diploma and the General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Capability to install threaded and PVC connections, as well as bolt up flange connections and sweat copper, Superior ability in both verbal and writing communication, as well as problem solving abilities.
- Hand tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, and spanners should be able to be used. The ability to operate sewage equipment as well as the ability to spot potential plumbing problems.