Full-Time Pharmacy Sales Assistant – Al-Jīzah
The Pharmacy Assistant works in the pharmacy under the direction of a certified pharmacist and aids in pharmacy duties that do not need the pharmacist’s professional judgment. Work areas include, but are not limited to, filling unit doses, repackaging, invoicing, inventory monitoring, and stock requests.
Job Title : Pharmacy Sales Assistant
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 17.71 per hour.
Company : Calvary Hospital
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure that all payments, including cash, credit, and check, are paid in full. Once you’ve completed your day’s work, review your register for any errors you may have made.
- Exemplifies the pharmacy’s objective and the organization’s vision by contributing to members’ health satisfaction by delivering appropriate prescriptions, information, and professional services in a helpful, kind, polite, and efficient way.
- In the case of an emergency, performs tasks such as sick call covering, empty position coverage, workload changes, and projects.
- Those prescriptions may be sold if a patient’s identity has been confirmed, such as by conducting a claim check or examining a health plan card.
- Forms for ordering more and notifying customers are filled out as needed. Floorstock requirements for patient care spaces are satisfied. Deliveries from wholesalers as well as other suppliers are checked for expiration dates, and costs are sent to the appropriate cost centers.
- Repackages and/or labels nonsterile and sterile items, as well as extemporaneous dosages, according to the pharmacist’s instructions on the batch record.
- Inspecting a prescription to make sure it has all of the necessary information is an important part of ensuring the safety and efficacy of a medication. Recognizes the possibility of substituting a generic or therapeutic product.
- Aims to help obtain a knowledge of the product’s market, rivals, customers, and distribution channels.
- The importance of maintaining a clean and orderly workplace, cleaning work spaces on a regular basis, and following correct disposal procedures can’t be overstated.
- Make sure that all medications have been stored safely and securely in accordance with the Department of Health, the Joint Commission, and the State Board of Pharmacy rules.
- In a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, you must be able to multitask and fulfill deadlines.
- Pharmacies and other healthcare professionals have a major role to play in the distribution of prescription drugs. Cardiovascular and surgical crises are also included in this category.
- excellent organizational and critical thinking abilities are essential for someone in a leadership position.
- Complies with all allocated automated distribution tasks and obligations.
- Motivational in the search for mistakes, as well as inquiring when anything looks to be in error