Full-Time Personal Executive Assistant 2nd Shift – Muharraq
Our CEO’s office is in need of a high-performing individual who is also motivated to enhancing their personal life and furthering their professional development. The ideal Personal Executive Assistant is extremely confidential and has prior experience juggling the challenges and rewards of working with ultra-wealthy families. The successful applicant will get deeply embedded in the daily activities of the individual as a personal assistant, while also providing administrative support as required. Associate will be responsible for carrying out administrative work, coordinating personal arrangements, supervising travel and experiences, supporting and backing up the Senior Executive Assistant, and carrying out special projects.
Job Title : Personal Executive Assistant 2nd Shift
Location : Muharraq, Muharraq, Bahrain
Salary : $ 36.13 per hour.
Company : Maxxam Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Any and all sensitive company data and assets must be handled with the utmost care.
- helping to create and edit written, video, and visual material for social media platforms.
- Improve administrative practices on a regular basis to meet the domestic and personal needs of the customer.
- Maintain open lines of communication with suppliers and workers involved in any building projects, current or planned.
- Keep to a regular schedule to cut down on Executive’s free time and maximize his or her productivity at work.
- Help Senior Executive Assistant handle a busy schedule of events, meetings, and appointments.
- Meetings and events require careful preparation of logistics, including logistics including communication and activity.
- Understanding the intricacies of a client’s professional and personal lives allows you to better anticipate and address their day-to-day needs.
- Get your paperwork in order and scanned as needed for work or pleasure.
- Setting up and managing the logistics of meetings and conference calls, including the creation and delivery of important meeting materials.
- Unwavering in your ability to keep secrets, use good judgment, and handle sensitive material with the utmost prudence.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, handle multiple demands at once, and manage both upward and horizontally.
- Create the company’s operational framework.
- skilled in setting priorities and juggling various tasks in order to achieve or exceed deadlines.
- One who can convey ideas effectively both orally and in writing.