Full-Time Payroll II Analyst – Santa Josefa
The Payroll Analyst prepares, processes, maintains, and ensures the correctness of a range of employee information, records, and reports.
Job Title : Payroll II Analyst
Location : Santa Josefa, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.98 per hour.
Company : 1-800-Flowers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Technical and confidential activities linked to the processing and administration of employee payroll; maintain a wide range of complicated accounting records related to salary payments or deductions are required of this position.
- When an employee’s status changes—such as when they are transferred, promoted, demoted, or become full-time or part-time—changes are registered in the system so that it may be determined whether or not modifications are required to shift people into and out of various pay plans.
- This individual organizes biweekly payroll. Create each task, check the results, and repair any problems before going on.
- Pay, Benefits Focus processing, termination lump sum payments, employee termination eforms, excess pay eforms, and overpayment/underpayment analysis and settlement are HR duties.
- Check with employees to ensure that data is valid and according to policy and procedure. Determine whether adjustments are necessary and implement them to ensure that reports and systems are compatible.
- Respond to questions, resolve problems, and inconsistencies in payroll matters; give technical knowledge about connected transactions, records, rules and regulations, policies or processes; and serve as a technical resource to District workers as well as others.
- Communicate with business users to find out and explain their business needs, turn those needs into system functions, and offer suggestions to make sure the system works as well as possible.
- Preparation of all District workers’ payrolls, including tax, social security and other insurance deductions, as well as retirement plan contributions is required. Maintain accurate tax, benefit, and organization dues records for all district employees. Make necessary alterations and revisions to the levy.
- A detailed control sheet must be maintained throughout each payroll cycle to ensure that all payroll costs are properly accounted for and that the budget is properly reconciled.
- State and federal demands must be answered. ADHOC reports Review month-end, quarterly, and yearly payroll reports for transactions, irregularities, and comments/recommendations.
- This program has two levels. To get to Level 2, you need three years of experience, and to get to Level 3, you need five years of experience, including processing garnishments.
- It’s best if you’ve worked with time-reporting systems and processes before. Experience with union contracts is preferred but not essential. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, as well as verbal and written communication talents.
- The process of processing payroll includes time recording and final payroll tax payments. This role requires knowledge with auto-pay systems, notably with SAP software.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or business, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that would include most of the requirements listed below, is required. You could also meet most of the requirements by having an equal amount of education and experience.
- The following Workday modules are good to know: Human Capital Management includes payroll, benefits, wages, bonuses, and other forms of pay (HCM).