27 May 2023
Full-Time Payroll Coordinator – Tuesday to Saturday Shift – Muri
A Payroll Coordinator is a person who handles payroll computations and fiscal responsibilities as a paraprofessional and as a leader. Off-cycle payroll and bi-weekly payroll are handled by this system. Payroll services are offered to employees, supervisors, and third-party service providers.
Job Title : Payroll Coordinator – Tuesday to Saturday Shift
Location : Muri, Taraba, Nigeria
Salary : $ 37.19 per hour.
Company : Beazer Homes USA, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Performs related administrative tasks, such as creating and updating forms as needed, completing cross-training in other fiscal functions, and providing information and assistance to employees, customers, and the general public on accounting and payroll-related issues. Researches issues and takes action to resolve them. Other tasks, when allocated, are performed. It is necessary to be able to work well under time constraints and high levels of stress.
- Assistance for the payroll manager’s frequent audit responsibilities (collecting and organizing supporting documentation)
- To ensure that all current employee payroll runs are properly processed and reviewed including bi-weekly and retroactive as well as commission and compensation payment payrolls is the responsibility of the Payroll Coordinator. This necessitates the entry of all payroll data, including that of new employees, address changes, direct deposit account information, salary changes, deductions, exception hours, and overtime, payments upon termination or retirement, and modifications to tax withholding. Asserting that the hours and adjustments submitted are correct and launching the check printing procedure.
- Serve as the point of contact with our payroll provider to guarantee correct processing, timely and accurate filings, and resolution of any technical concerns.
- It is your job to know what your operational units’ payroll processing needs are and to help them.
- The payroll specialist responds to queries, fixes timekeeping system issues, and helps resolve payroll discrepancies.
- Monitors timesheet inputs for time changes, answers to questions from employees and supervisors, and inserts hours into the payroll module. Ensures that supervisors approve biweekly timesheets.
- Maintains payroll records and keeps track of balances for hourly workers, including those for vacation, holidays, voluntary deductions (such as a tool program, retention incentives, and employee reimbursements for safety glasses and shoes), and labor expenses.
- Recognize and suggest payroll process enhancements that will enhance payroll efficiency as our company expands.
- Interacts with factory supervisors to manage staff timecards and schedules in a timely manner, providing training as required. Working with Human Resources to improve the accuracy and timeliness of information transmission.
- It is preferable preferably during the first six months of work to be proficient in modern computer software systems, such as email, calendar applications, job-specific software, and customer support systems.
- It is necessary to comprehend and be able to compute a range of incentive compensation, Data entry and communication abilities are high, and the individual is detail-oriented.
- Work ethic and devotion to the business’s goal, along with the company’s customers, workers, and team members
- Associate degree is the bare minimum required for education; certification as a certified payroll professional is desired, as is three years of recent, relevant payroll processing experience.
- 2+ Years of relevant expertise in the areas of payroll processing and tax compliance that directly corresponds to the duties of this job.