Full-Time Payroll Clerk – Tuesday to Saturday Shift – Amravati
We are looking for a Payroll Clerk with a strong sense of ownership, great analytical abilities, and the ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere to join our team. The Payroll Clerk is responsible for ensuring that payroll closure cycles are completed on time and accurately, as well as looking for ways to enhance them.
Job Title : Payroll Clerk – Tuesday to Saturday Shift
Location : Amravati, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 27.88 per hour.
Company : EMC Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provide workers with instruction and/or training on the usage of payroll-related systems, such as timesheet input, online access to pay statements, etc.
- Processes employee expenditure reports, including auditing, enquiries to workers as necessary, and payroll payment of any reimbursements due.
- Enter new workers’ information into the payroll system and process paperwork.
- Payroll information and salaries are computed and entered into computer systems by a payroll specialist.
- Involved in the regular reporting as well as the general ledger and pay records financial audits Additional reports are created to help management.
- Reconcile attendance, hours worked and compensation changes to the appropriate records and enter the data there.
- Collecting and analyzing data can help you find and fix payroll inconsistencies.
- The payroll includes the amount of hours worked, time tracking, taxes, insurance, garnishments, and other deductions that need to be made, as well as the employee identification number.
- Compile information about employee time, production, and payroll from time sheets and other records.
- Changes in your employee’s status (such as a change in their benefits or tax withholdings) and any garnishments or child support orders they may have should be tracked down.
- Organizational and communication abilities are above average. Understanding and carrying out moderately difficult written and verbal instructions; making small judgments in line with rules and regulations; maintaining corporate records; and meeting and dealing successfully with workers and prisoners. Work with people in ever-shifting and complicated environments is an absolute need.
- Text and numerical data must be entered, manipulated, and formatted; cells, rows, and columns must be inserted, deleted, and manipulated; and spreadsheets, charts, and graphs must be created and saved.
- Clerical and payroll experience of at least two years is necessary. It is necessary that you have prior payroll experience. The capacity to read and write in a general sense.
- Accuracy in meeting deadlines and the ability to operate in a fast-paced professional office setting are required.
- Involvement with a major company over the previous three years. An exceptional capacity for interpersonal and communicative interaction (verbal, written and listening)