Full-Time Payroll Administrator 1st Shift – Agartala
A Payroll Administrator is in charge of the whole company’s payroll procedures. This job reports directly to the Accounts Payable and Payroll Manager and collaborates with the Human Resources Manager and IT Team to ensure the company’s weekly payroll is properly managed.
Job Title : Payroll Administrator 1st Shift
Location : Agartala, Tripura, India
Salary : $ 24.66 per hour.
Company : Cardinal Health Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examine vendor accounts and negotiate longer terms with vendors when money is scarce.
- Make recommendations to management on how to reduce or eliminate any deviations from budget or from the previous year.
- Inputting data for direct bill commissions and uploading statements to a subsidiary platform
- Finds, examines, and documents any issues that develop during the preparation and execution of an audit in the areas of accounting, systems, or documents.
- Maintains Excel spreadsheets to keep track of monthly expenses that need to be paid through the accounting system.
- Assist with month-end closing activities, such as preparing and entering journal entries.
- Checks accounting source papers for correctness, completeness, and adherence to departmental and statewide laws, regulations, and agreements.
- Cash flow difficulties should be managed and communicated clearly and efficiently. All monies must be deposited in a timely and correct manner, and this includes the creation of accurate and timely cash flow statements.
- Completely fill out the system with any accounts payable bills that are due.
- Examine to ensure compliance with necessary paperwork, calculations, codes, signatures, and rules/regulatory requirements.
- Being able to compute numbers and sums, including discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume. The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide must be very strong.
- High level expertise in office management or similar subjects.
- The capacity to prioritize, plan, and finish tasks under pressure is crucial.
- Work ethic and willingness to learn new tasks are two other important qualities that must be present in a new hire.
- In a high-volume, fast-paced environment, the ability to multitask while ensuring accuracy and timeliness is a must.