Full-Time Paralegal File Clerk – Akhmīm
We are searching for a diligent File Clerk to guarantee that our documents are properly sequenced and filed, as well as to record tracking information in electronic systems. The File Clerk collects documents from internal departments and classifies it chronologically, numerically, alphabetically, and according to topic matter. To be successful, you must grasp the necessity of precise filling and maintain an accurate record-keeping system. Candidates that are focused, organized, and thorough are preferred.
Job Title : Paralegal File Clerk
Location : Akhmīm, Sūhāj, Egypt
Salary : $ 17.94 per hour.
Company : T.W. Smith
Job Type : Full-Time
- you’ll be in charge of efficiently and accurately establishing and maintaining personal and secret business files.
- Be sure to compile, sort, and double-check your data before entering it into the system! Data input errors may be found and fixed, or you can tell your supervisors of any issues you uncover. Use a validation template or cross-check the data against the source document to look for errors.
- The basic tasks of this role include welcoming and aiding callers with a range of problems, such as general concerns or complaints, as well as providing information.
- responsible for all parts of file administration in a professional and discreet way, and she is responsible for all areas of file administration.
- There are several clerical and typing chores associated with processing various office documents, such as form letters and purchase orders, that this individual handles. This individual additionally double-checks the envelopes that are mailed out.
- makes flow charts and updates them on a regular basis, makes spreadsheets and work papers, and does statistical analysis.
- Read source documents such canceled checks, sales reports, or invoices using keyboards or scanners and enter data into specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent processing.
- Monitors client applications to ensure that rules and procedures are being followed, and examines policies to see if they are applicable. Verifies and investigates the eligibility of claims.
- The client’s income and the number of hours of care they are entitled to are computed. Clients may get proper documents to guarantee that their eligibility is not revoked at any time.
- Checks information against existing records for correctness and completeness, enters data into records or ledgers, and issues equipment.
- The ability to work correctly and detail-oriented while meeting deadlines is necessary.
- Accounting, database administration, the internet, inventory management, spreadsheet and word processing software, as well as order processing and payroll systems, are all required skills.
- Ability to type on a computer keyboard is required for the creation of reports, timetables and other suitable paperwork.
- High school or GED; one to three months of comparable experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- As a manager, you must be able to deal with a broad diversity of personalities, appearances, and communication styles.