Full-Time Outside Sales Representative II – Offa
The outside sales representative will help our multi-million dollar company’s daily sales activities. Successful outside sales representatives are, at their heart, entrepreneurs, ethical business professionals with the ability to develop and manage a clientele.
Job Title : Outside Sales Representative II
Location : Offa, Kwara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 29.9 per hour.
Company : Lands’ End Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Retains existing business ties in the allocated territory/market segment as well as cultivates new ones in order to produce additional revenue for the organization’s goods or services.
- Understand sales tools (Web, database, CRM, Order Management, reports) and communicate technical and/or clinical information in a clear and understandable way to the customer
- The qualifying of leads, the development of quotes, the justification of prices, the post-sale nurturing, the sales reporting, the bid searches, and the renewal of standing orders
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure that daily actions and processes are properly aligned in order to efficiently accomplish the quota and business targets that have been allocated.
- Maintaining and forming new customer connections is done in line with the company’s policy. Long-term relationships with key decision makers and influencers at every level of an organization are critical.
- Ability to recognize critical actions and adjust priorities as needed Work with the sales team to design approaches to accomplish company targets for opportunity creation and closed business.
- Make use of various databases, the Internet and industry tools to develop and investigate a solution for the customer and match it to the needs you’ve learned about.
- Negotiate and discover effective answers to concerns, demands, and/or areas of contention with clients as well as internal stakeholders, with the goal of maximizing mutual benefit and fostering long-lasting partnerships.
- Communicate well over the phone, in writing, and in person within the setting of a highly professional, technical/clinical, and consultative inside sales environment. Messages are interpreted, and relevant responses are sent in a timely manner.
- Shares market and competition information inside the company; builds ties and alliances.
- Understanding of probability and statistical reasoning, as well as the principles of geometry and trigonometry, is required. A practical understanding and ability to use mathematical ideas like proportional reasoning and percentage calculations.
- Ability to read, evaluate, and comprehend business publications, professional journals, and technical processes. Capable of writing reports, letters, and instructions. Ability to deliver information to management, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to cope with a wide range of tangible variables and handle practical difficulties in settings where there is only a moderate amount of standardization present. Capacity to comprehend a range of instructions presented verbally, in writing form, with diagrams, or according to a timetable.
- Although a bachelor’s degree is desired for this post, candidates with relevant industry experience and expertise will also be evaluated. A successful Outside Sales associate will be goal-oriented, self-motivated, and capable of meeting deadlines. They will also be able to create connections and like working in a team environment.
- A person should know how to use Contact Management systems, Database software, Design software, Internet software, Inventory software, Spreadsheet software, and Word Processing software in order to do this job well.