Part-Time Oracle DBA – Rapu-Rapu
The Database Administrator must solve complicated database challenges. They must be able to work with management, database team members, software developers, and customers to solve complicated database difficulties. Installations, upgrades, backups, and setup are required.
Job Title : Oracle DBA
Location : Rapu-Rapu, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 66.54 per hour.
Company : Rockstar Games
Job Type : Part-Time
- Providing assistance with the conversion and upgrade of data. Working together with project managers, business analysts, and developers may help clear up any ambiguity and drive projects ahead.
- Maintains huge tables, schemas, and builds queries and tools to help users. Upgrades and fixes existing databases. analyses systems and comes up with solutions to issues
- Develops large-scale databases using the latest versions of Microsoft SQL Server in collaboration with suppliers. Architects and maintains application, data, and execution architectures, as well as their components.
- Create and administer databases, users, and storage space in Microsoft SQL Server as an administrator, and Create and maintain system configuration requirements, training manuals and other internal system documents..
- Oversees and monitors rules and practices to preserve the integrity and security of the company’s database. Optimizes database access and re-allocates resources for optimum database setup, performance, and cost.
- This document addresses and specifies many standards pertaining to database resources. This division offers services in the areas of analysis and design for both newly developed and already operational systems.
- Manages databases from a technical and operational standpoint. Involved in maintaining the security, availability, and integrity of the company’s databases and massive data warehouse database systems.
- Defines a database management system (DBMS) that will satisfy the present and future demands of the firm by conducting an in-depth analysis of its requirements. Analyzes the company’s organizational structure and provides a logical database structure for current and future application development.
- Data models and database designs, data access and table maintenance codes, database performance concerns, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data challenges are addressed by this team.
- Uses knowledge of physical database design, performance and tuning, backup and recovery procedures to solve problems with database performance, database capacity, replication, and other distributed data problems.
- Previous knowledge of installing a data dictionary and database system, A solid technical expertise in credit union software and business operations, as well as a successful track record of developing credit union software solutions, are required.
- Work effectively in a collaborative environment where customer service and solution ownership are emphasized. a track record of meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks
- All aspects of data management, including the creation and documentation of standards and the design and retrieval of files.
- It is necessary that you have between two and five years of experience designing and administering Microsoft SQL database systems for this role. Both parties are required to have an equal level of work experience and education in their respective fields.