Full-Time Oracle Database Administrator – Gwalior
A database administrator is responsible for overseeing and preserving all databases, whether in use or not. Physical data storage, maintenance, access, and security management are all within the purview of this person. Performs database management system backup and recovery, configures database parameters and prototype designs against logical data models, establishes data repository needs, data dictionaries, and warehousing requirements.
Job Title : Oracle Database Administrator
Location : Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 65.53 per hour.
Company : Addepar
Job Type : Full-Time
- Data conversion and upgrading support services. Having a team of project managers, business analysts, and developers on your side might help you avoid misunderstandings and keep your projects moving forward.
- Establish and carry out administrator responsibilities by utilizing Microsoft SQL Server, such as database administration, user management, and storage management, Develop and oversee the management of system configuration specifications, training manuals, and other forms of internal system documentation.
- Manages database operations. Installs, maintains, develops, and executes database security, availability, and integrity policies and procedures.
- A database management system (DBMS) must be able to accommodate the company’s present and future demands, according to this analysis and definition. For current and future application development, it analyzes the organizational structure of the firm and establishes a logical database structure for existing and future applications.
- Collaborates with suppliers to construct, create, and setup big, intricate databases with replication and high-availability on the most recent MSSQL versions. Develops and maintains architectures for application, data, and execution.
- For best database configuration, performance, and cost, optimizes database access and re-allocates/re-allocates resources.
- Sets up data models and database designs, as well as codes for data access and table maintenance. Fixes problems with database performance, database capacity, replication, and other distributed data problems.
- In this work, database resource standards are studied and specified. This section provides analysis and design services for both new and existing systems.
- Apply understanding of physical database architecture, performance and tuning, backup and recovery methods, and other distributed data challenges to address database performance, database capacity, replication, and other distributed data difficulties.
- Created user-friendly tools using huge data and schemas. Fixes database problems and makes upgrades. system issue solver
- For this job, you need between 2 and 5 years of experience designing and running Microsoft SQL databases. Both negotiators must have the same amount of education and experience.
- Capability to implement a data dictionary and database system effectively. Working with credit union software is required, as is a successful track record in the development of such applications.
- Ability to work collaboratively with an emphasis on customer service and solution ownership. Meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities
- Everything from the design and building of files to the retrieval of information and the establishment and recording of standards are included in data management.