Full-Time OnBrand Production Manager – Sitra
The group needs a local Production Artist that can manage the design and production of printed goods. This individual will serve as the face of our global creative teams while interacting with our supply chain on the ground.
Job Title : OnBrand Production Manager
Location : Sitra, Sitra, Bahrain
Salary : $ 21.98 per hour.
Company : Ralph Lauren
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ability to take creative marketing briefs and design variations on themes and formats while maintaining brand integrity.
- Maintain brand consistency as it is applied to multiple products via multiple supply chains.
- Works closely with the Design Team to study layouts, recipes of the proposed concept, and acquire all related materials to make each design successful.
- You are responsible for making all submission materials, having them reviewed, and making any necessary alterations.
- With great time management skills, responds promptly to many projects and deadlines.
- Make that the given artwork is in production-ready formats and fix any problems with the artwork that come up during production.
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for proofreading technical packets and fixing any art or decoration problems you find.
- Keep track of file changes in a systematic manner and keep teams apprised of production updates.
- As problems arise, communicate with the printer and the art department to find solutions.
- Maintain the printed product’s design intent through collaboration with the graphic design, art, and industrial design departments.
- Must be proficient in using a Mac and any appropriate software, especially Adobe’s Illustrator.
- Possess excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills, and be able to work well with colleagues at any level of their job.
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and FlightCheck are just some of the products you should be familiar with.
- At least two years’ experience in the fields of graphic design, apparel design, and/or apparel product development is required.
- As you manage the print process with a vendor, you have confidence in your ability to direct a printer to meet deadlines and maintain quality.