Full-Time Office Manager – Medical – Buxar
Patients’ service fees are managed by the Medical Office Manager, who assists in acquiring, administering, and collecting these fees. Goals for revenue cycle performance as well as overall financial performance must be met each year in order to be considered successful. It is expected that the Medical Office Manager maintain a high standard of excellence in all aspects of their department’s operations. Maintaining a clear focus and making continuous improvements are essential components of this standard, as is ensuring that all stakeholders get the highest possible quality of service.
Job Title : Office Manager – Medical
Location : Buxar, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 22.98 per hour.
Company : Foundations Health Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Requirements-based inventory management of office and medical supply items. With the Clinic Administrator’s help, assists in the budget preparation and implementation.
- You will provide assistance to physicians and patients by doing a wide range of activities relating to patient care management, organization, and communication, among others.
- Work with outside payer organizations to address reimbursement concerns and ensure that any payment appeals from the Provider Dispute Process are timely handled.
- Managed a budget and operations that were aligned with company goals and fulfilled financial targets by working closely with senior management.
- Staffing satellite sites with qualified candidates and training them, as well as overseeing their performance assessments, merit raises, promotions, and disciplinary actions are among the responsibilities of this position.
- The daily operations and organization of work activities at physician offices and clinic sites are under the supervision of a manager. This role is in charge of managing schedules and call-offs. It is the responsibility of the medical director to ensure that sufficient office space, supplies, equipment, and support are available and maintained for medical professionals and patient care.
- contribute to the creation of various financial forecasts, such as payroll and direct expenditure for cost centers, month-end financial reporting, receivables (days in A/R and aging), productivity for cost centers, and any long-range strategic goals for the department;
- ensure that all policies and procedures, particularly those related to maintaining patient confidentiality while also complying with the standards of appropriate regulatory agencies at both the systemic and departmental levels (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, Department of Health, etc.).
- Monitor and coordinate with the IT department the creation of financial report requests and the verification of their accuracy and validity.
- Encourages collaboration among the medical staff office personnel, the medical staff service department staff, and the hospital’s own medical staff. Commitment to providing the best possible service in every way possible.
- Certified Professional Medical Staff Management (CPMSM) certification is necessary within one year of employment into the position and must be maintained with appropriate continuing education credits afterwards (CEs).
- Ability to handle several tasks while keeping in mind deadlines and priorities; good attention to detail; strong ability to preserve confidentiality when dealing with sensitive material; ability to maintain a professional manner while interacting with workers, providers, and patients.
- The candidate must be familiar with patient registration, billing, accounts receivable (AR), and cash management requirements as well as health insurance processes, business office operations, and industry standards for revenue resolution techniques in the health care sector.
- should be conversant with, as well as capable of applying, an organization’s policies and procedures in various work contexts.
- a good enough command of the English language in speaking, reading, and writing to carry out the main tasks of this job, especially in terms of actions that could have an impact on patient or worker safety or security.