Full-Time Multimedia designer – F/T – P/T – Bankura
We’d want to add a multimedia designer to their creative team. Print, digital, and online projects such as 3D renderings will be provided in support of the company’s direct-to-consumer sales channel in this highly collaborative function. The digital marketing manager will be in charge of the project. This position will also interact with the company’s production team to produce the finished artwork necessary to generate unique pictures that can be utilized on all of the company’s charging devices.
Job Title : Multimedia designer – F/T – P/T
Location : Bankura, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 28.78 per hour.
Company : Great Plains Energy Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist in the implementation of advertising campaigns servicing clients in up to 30 locations by researching and distilling project and client needs, as well as coordinating with different partners to help oversee the execution of advertising campaigns.
- Create print files on a regular basis so that you may meet or exceed production deadlines while maintaining high output rates. High-quality print files for bespoke graphics orders are provided by the sales and production teams working closely to ensure that they meet or exceed production deadlines. Custom-made to meet your requirements exactly.
- At least five years of experience in email design, print marketing, digital advertising, websites, and social media assets, including responsive/mobile versions of these things, are required. You should also be dedicated to constantly improving your skills and staying abreast of industry trends and developments.
- Create and design meaningful user experiences, making sure the visual design conveys the intended message and works well for a variety of technical requirements. You should also develop efficient ways to communicate a message across print, electronic, video, and social media using a variety of techniques, including color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques.
- Create initial design, concepts, models and prototypes as well as multimedia design work that includes logos, banners, social media campaigns and advertising campaigns; brand systems; edited short- and long-form videos; illustrations; animated visual / graphics; and a variety of other types of design work.
- Create marketing communications materials, such as sell sheets, flyers, advertising, banner ads, packaging, product instruction sheets, presentations, email and social media campaigns, website product pages, landing pages, and trade show materials, in close collaboration with the marketing team.
- When a project is vast or complicated, the post-production team is responsible for evaluating and editing all of the footage, adjusting/editing color, making changes as requested by internal stakeholders, and completing final edits for the film.
- Participated in a number of duties, including compiling and organizing presentation materials, updating and maintaining presentations, and preparing and producing presentation materials. In addition, innovative ways of communicating information that improve accuracy, template usability, or clarity while preserving a sophisticated visual style should be developed and discovered.
- Create eye-catching visuals for the agency’s internal and external systems and platforms, including social media, the website, IT systems, kiosks, etc. Additionally, work together with internal agency partners to comprehend project goals and design restrictions in order to inspire designs that will improve user experiences with our systems, platforms, and programmers. Participate in user research to learn more about how customers utilize products and services.
- To tell the story of the company’s research and the offices that support it, create and deploy innovative and clever marketing materials for both print and digital platforms. In order to put creative ideas in photography, film, animation, design, etc. into practice, this will need creating creative assets and collaborating with internal and external suppliers.
- You must be able to achieve tight deadlines and operate within a tight budget, but you must also be a team player who can create excellent working connections with both internal and external teams (including as a partner to high-performing product and brand and engineering groups).
- Prior to crucial business meetings, it is important to be able to complete work quickly. You should also be able to actively listen and ask questions in order to understand the core communication objectives of each project, as well as have a high-level understanding of how each piece of information relates to the others.
- To be successful in this role, you’ll also need excellent communication and teamwork skills, as well as strong organizational talents, solid time management, and exceptional coordination skills.
- In order to succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a strong grasp of project management and the capacity to work on many projects at the same time.
- There are two options for this position: A bachelor’s degree from a recognized college and two years of volunteer work or other community-focused activities in a relevant field, or an equivalent high school diploma and six years of community service in a relevant field.