Full-Time Multimedia designer 2nd Shift – Merta
As part of the Office of Strategic Communications and Stakeholder Engagement, the Multimedia Designer will report to the Senior Director, who is based in the Bureau of Planned Program Integration and Evaluation. It’s important to keep a positive outlook and be open to feedback from a variety of sources while remaining polite and professional at all times. As part of a team of creatives, I created a wide range of digital user experience designs using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver) as well as Microsoft Word and SharePoint. Produce digital booklets and annual reports, as well as brochures, postcards, flyers, and interactive adverts in both print and digital formats. Good font abilities and a strong sense of design communicate the intended message to the target audience in effective design.
Job Title : Multimedia designer 2nd Shift
Location : Merta, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 28.52 per hour.
Company : Arkansas Best Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- As well as having 5+ years’ experience in creating and designing emails, print marketing materials, digital ads, websites, and social media assets, including responsive/mobile, one must be dedicated to continuously developing one’s skills and staying current with industry trends and developments as well as sharing this knowledge with others.
- To tell the story of the company’s research and the offices that support it, create and deploy innovative and clever marketing materials for both print and digital platforms. In order to put creative ideas in photography, film, animation, design, etc. into practice, this will need creating creative assets and collaborating with internal and external suppliers.
- Maintain high production rates while maintaining accuracy and quality standards and meeting/exceeding production deadlines by working with the sales and production teams to generate print files for daily orders of bespoke graphics.
- When editing video, making judgments on editorial assessments and color corrections, and modifying the project in response to requests from internal stakeholders, keep in mind the needs of the institution and its staff.
- The agency’s internal and external channels, including social media, the website, information technology (IT) and self-service stations, all need eye-catching visuals. Recognize and respect project objectives and design constraints in order to create better user interfaces for our systems, platforms, and software toolsets. User research may help you learn more about how your product or service is being used by customers.
- Create marketing communications materials, such as sell sheets, flyers, advertising, banner ads, packaging, product instruction sheets, presentations, email and social media campaigns, website product pages, landing pages, and trade show materials, in close collaboration with the marketing team.
- As part of my duties, I gathered and organized presentation materials, updated presentations, and prepared and produced presentation materials. While keeping a sophisticated visual design, there should be new ways to present information that increase accuracy, ease of use, or clarity.
- Produce creative and visually appealing advertising deliverables from initial concepts through execution, frequently with little input. You’ll also need to research and distil client and project requirements by gathering the data you need to carry out and defend creative decisions that contribute to KPI success. Finally, you’ll need to coordinate with different partners to help oversee the design and subsequent production of marketing campaigns serving clients in up to 30 markets.
- Color and typeface, art and photography, as well as print and layout methods, may all be used to express a message. To ensure that the visual design delivers the desired message and functions effectively for a wide range of technical parameters, this step is necessary.
- Utilize a variety of approaches to develop the initial design, concepts, draughts, models, prototypes, and multimedia design work, such as animated visuals and graphics, social media campaigns, advertising campaigns, brand systems, and a range of logos.
- Capabilities in photography, videography, and graphic design, as well as an eye for aesthetics, are all pluses. If you have strong project management abilities and are able to work on many projects at once, you’ll have an advantage.
- Candidates for this position must have either a high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree, as well as six years of volunteer experience in a field related to the above duties, or a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and two years of volunteer experience in a field related to the duties.
- For this role to be successful, it is also necessary to have exceptional communication and work ethic, strong organizational skills, effective time management, amazing information coordination, and outstanding coordination of information.
- You must be able to achieve tight deadlines and operate within a tight budget, but you must also be a team player who can create excellent working connections with both internal and external teams (including as a partner to high-performing product and brand and engineering groups).
- Having the ability to complete tasks on time and comprehend the relationships between numerous pieces of information is essential before attending important business meetings. Aside from verbal communication, it’s important to have the ability to pay attention and formulate thoughtful inquiries.