This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Multifamily / University Housing Asset Manager – Calanasan
The Asset Manager will report directly to the Principal of Development and be in charge of all operational elements of all ongoing projects. There are a number of responsibilities that fall within the Asset Manager’s purview. We’re looking for someone who’s self-motivated, meticulous, and able to handle many tasks at once. It is also necessary to have excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing.
Job Title : Multifamily / University Housing Asset Manager
Location : Calanasan, Apayao Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.06 per hour.
Company : Northbound Search
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to ensure the long-term viability of any asset, it is necessary to design and execute a strategic business strategy for it.
- Cash flow predictions may assist investors in making choices about capital expenditures and dividends by providing them with information about the company’s cash flow. Maintain close supervision over your escrow and working capital accounts to ensure that they are sufficiently funded at all times..
- Preparing and distributing information to county staff and the general public. Representation on numerous boards, committees and groups dealing with infrastructure asset management is possible.
- Implement protocols and procedures for monitoring and evaluating technical and financial data related to corporate hardware from the time of purchase until the time of retirement.
- To make sure that the company is getting good service from its tenants, the person in charge of these relationships should lead them. Leasing brokers, lawyers, and lenders can help you negotiate lease terms with high-profile tenants. Make sure you have good relationships with these people so that you can do this
- Any asset’s life cycle should be simulated in all possible scenarios, including investor returns, from acquisition through disposal. Budgeting, strategic planning, and reforecasting are the responsibility of this position.
- You should look for ways to make technology that isn’t being used as well as it could be to get the most out of your money and time.
- Loan pre-payments, balloon payments, and maturing loans are scrutinized for affordability preservation and prospective Business Development refinancing opportunities.
- There is a need for a configuration management database (CMDB) to keep track of asset data, such as serial numbers and tags.
- Best practices in infrastructure asset management are being introduced throughout the Public Works Department. This area includes the delivery of asset management software training.
- Word processing and spreadsheet programs, as well as database management and presentation, are among the software applications that are necessary. This role requires knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet.
- Extensive knowledge of the procurement process, from start to finish.
- It is important to understand and practice effective teamwork and cross-functional cooperation with your employees, external suppliers, and other departments in your firm.
- Applicants for this position must have five (5) years of experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, and at least one (1) year of supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides you with the knowledge and abilities that are required for the position.
- It is essential that you be able to communicate effectively with colleagues in English through reading, writing, and speaking in order to carry out your job duties safely and successfully.