Part-Time Mta Teller – Cairo
In cooperation with the Customer Service department, the Teller is an entry-level role responsible for aiding with the execution of branch activities, including day-to-day delivery of client-facing services and transaction processing. The main goal is to give excellent customer service while also assisting the branch in generating income through the delivery of effective solutions.
Job Title : Mta Teller
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 17.58 per hour.
Company : Santander
Job Type : Part-Time
- Customers’ accounts are kept up to date, loans are accepted, safe deposit box payments are received, gift card sales are processed, checks are cashed, currency is confirmed, the cash drawer is balanced, and night deposits are made.
- Complete AML (Anti-Money Laundering)/BSA (Bank Secrecy Act)/ KYC (Know Your Customer) operations for consumers.
- Maintain established customer service standards and provide a one-of-a-kind experience by recognizing client requirements and offering solutions when it matters most.
- Maintain an adequate cash drawer on hand at all times, prove frequently, balance cash on hand, and double-check that all transactions and negotiable items match the figures in the system.
- To carry out the Group compliance policy on a local level by containing compliance risk in collaboration with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer, or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture, and optimizing relationships with regulators.
- As required, balances automated teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs).
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the company’s products and services and any government obligations, such as the Bank Secrecy Act and Know Your Customer guidelines. Control defects, compliance breaches and operational loss occurrences must be reported to the proper authorities, and these instances must be documented.
- Use customer relationship management systems to build new business referrals by calling current and potential customers and following up with them to see how they’re progressing toward meeting their expectations.
- First impressions are important, so be sure to treat every customer with respect and efficiency when they contact you.
- Maintains internal control standards inside the bank, including timely completion of internal and external audit points, as well as any external regulators’ concerns.
- A minimum of one year of customer service and/or sales experience is necessary, as well as cash handling skills.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a drive to continually learn and improve his abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- To process transactions quickly and correctly, you’ll need excellent attention to detail and cash management skills.
- You must be able to work in the United States because the company does not support visas for these positions.