Full-Time Membership Coordinator – Tuesday to Saturday Shift – Ile-Ife
As a member of our internal call-center sales team, we are looking for a pleasant, skilled, and performance-driven Membership Coordinator to offer our life insurance products. Inside sales is a high-volume, fast-paced industry with a strong emphasis on performance, where success is celebrated and rewarded.
Job Title : Membership Coordinator – Tuesday to Saturday Shift
Location : Ile-Ife, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 28.71 per hour.
Company : Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Review and make any necessary adjustments to the insurance policies held by current members.
- Promote the Company’s products and services to new and existing members/insureds in order to build and strengthen relationships with them.
- As the primary point of contact for the members, respond to general questions.
- Using Dynamics CRM, make sure the information about our members is accurate and current.
- Create and maintain all office/digital files and membership-related systems.
- Take part in developing a strategy for increasing membership, sharing ideas with colleagues, conducting research to determine what works, and collaborating with upper-level staff to create new programs.
- We inform current members as well as new members about the value and benefits of membership using communications channels such as teleconferences, email, and the web.
- Organize current member-service initiatives, such as those that focus on forming connections and signing agreements with customers.
- Keep track of important membership growth data, report on them, and produce reports to guide your member engagement strategy.
- Process membership applications; manage membership recruitment and program benefits.
- A minimum of one year of related job experience in membership, fundraising, and/or administration is required, with preference given to individuals with association and/or nonprofit expertise.
- Managing a variety of tasks, projects, and priorities skillfully and professionally
- Proficient using MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
- Demonstrable aptitude for generating new business, forming new connections, and achieving sales targets.