Part-Time Medical Office Assistant – Now Hiring – Malinao
During the patient’s office visit, the medical office assistant serves as a patient liaison, assuring the patient’s comfort, safety, and privacy. Assisting the physician during a patient visit with suturing, medical equipment delivery, injections, x-rays, scheduling, and tracking patient information are just a few of the responsibilities. Other duties include maintaining the patient care and staff work areas and helping with office tasks as directed by the department supervisor.
Job Title : Medical Office Assistant – Now Hiring
Location : Malinao, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.12 per hour.
Company : Omni Eye Services
Job Type : Part-Time
- By typing memorandums, letters, position summaries, flow charts, graphs, deviation reports, and policies and procedures, you can ensure that information reaches directors, managers, and committee members on time.
- Set call priorities and reroute calls as needed based on urgency.
- Charges are posted, documentation is completed, and copays, deductibles, and account balances are collected.
- Performs routine maintenance on medical equipment and supplies, including ordering replacements, stocking up, cleaning, and troubleshooting.
- When necessary, carry out clerical tasks such collating, filing, faxing, photocopying, and project assembly.
- Tasks in the areas of filing, reception, scheduling, data entry, and patient registration are all examples of the types of administrative or clerical work that may be required.
- When medical dimensions submit research coding/billing communications to the clinic, the clinic promptly answers to each one.
- Perform patient check-in and out procedures, schedule follow-up appointments, and compile relevant data.
- Makes referral appointments when required or as directed by the provider.
- aids in completing “end of the day balancing/closing” and getting deposits set up for courier pickup.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Medical Office Assistant preferred.
- requires a high level of critical thinking and the ability to work autonomously with minimal oversight.
- The ideal candidate will have completed one year of medical assistant training after completing high school.
- The ability to utilize a computer, printer, and fax machine is essential to this position.
- Ability to work under pressure and make sound judgments is a must.