Full-Time Medical Office Assistant – Cairo
It is critical to have an engaged and cheerful Front Office Assistant in order to provide exceptional service and achieve success in our clinics. As a Front Office Assistant, you will be in charge of welcoming patients, activating patient files, and assisting medical professionals. We’d love for you to join our team if you’re a team player with a warm and inviting approach, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task! This is a patient-facing position that needs working in a clinical environment. The noise level is moderate, and there is a risk of infectious illnesses and blood-borne pathogen exposure. It is necessary to be able to stand and sit for long periods of time (with some bending and stooping.
Job Title : Medical Office Assistant
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 16.27 per hour.
Company : Sheltering Arms Children and Family Services, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- To do their job, this person uses Covid-19 technology to screen and direct visitors through the institution’s front office.
- Has a regular and on-time schedule in accordance with the company’s policy as well as federal, state and local legislation, ensuring compliance with both.
- Working in a group and supporting your colleagues is a critical component of becoming a successful team player.
- To be able to multitask, take messages, file lab results, medical records and other information in accordance with practice rules and procedures, as well as answer the phone and accept calls,
- Review factors and grants or denies applications; notifies applicants in writing of reasons for denial. Assign and participate in site inspections to ensure that the information included in submitted plans is correct.
- Within the area of expertise and abilities, do any extra or ad hoc tasks as asked by the management team.
- Assess and maintain the competence of front office workers. Recognize and resolve performance concerns in collaboration with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager.
- Analytical reports are generated and data from analysts is entered into the computer system for the development of the final, client-ready, report. According to department managers and/or office managers, reports are created in order of importance.
- Faxes, inter-office forms, questions, and other communications are distributed to the appropriate staff members.
- Employees in an office setting may be required to do additional duties. Things like copying and distributing messages, putting together spreadsheets, or entering data.
- To demonstrate proficiency with a practice management system, a typing speed of 30 words per minute is necessary.
- This role requires a complete vaccination against COVID-19. UnitedHealth Group will need proof of vaccination prior to employing any new workers as a matter of policy in order to comply with all relevant federal, state, and local regulations.
- 6 months or more of expertise managing computer systems, tools, and technologies such as Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and invoicing systems
- Relationship building skills with colleagues, departments, and the public.
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Word proficiency, as well as excellent verbal and written communication abilities, are needed.